21 day fix coach and support

Hello

I am in desperate need of a new 21 day fix coach. I had one but she keeps pushing the same things and kind if adamant about what she thinks is right. It just didn't work out for us. I have the PiYo program and the containers. I need someone to help me put s meal together and someone to help me stick to it. Someone who would not push me into things I don't believe in. Tia

Replies

• rikkiwebb
    rikkiwebb Posts: 2 Member
    I have the 21 day fix program as well. I know I need to get back to using it. We could share recipes and push one another to get our workouts in.
  • downa100
    downa100 Posts: 184 Member
    Yes sounds good want to friend me on fb? This way we can communicate better? My FB is Sarabsc
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    >:)
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Why don't/can't you decide yourself what you want to eat? What exactly is difficult for you when creating a meal? You have to stick to your meal plan yourself. Having made your own meal plan makes it easier to stick to.
  • foxescheer07
    foxescheer07 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me!:) beach body coach & would LOVE to help you!
  • downa100
    Why don't/can't you decide yourself what you want to eat? What exactly is difficult for you when creating a meal? You have to stick to your meal plan yourself. Having made your own meal plan makes it easier to stick to.

It's not the meal plan that's the problem. I can do that. It's the accountability and support that I mainly need
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    just say no to Beachbody coaches.

Look online, figure out what you need to eat. Get support from a friend's list on here.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    You can get support right here, on the forums. Lots of people are ready to give information and cheer you on. But the accountability is on you, that is your job in this. Nobody can lose weight for you.
  • chuck6w
    chuck6w Posts: 72 Member
    Commitment to succeed is yours alone! Be kind to your self and do the best you can. If you get of track a meal just get back on track the next one. I'm always having to remind my self that I'm committed to doing the best I can everyday. I am have and use regularly the 21df exercise videos. MFP is a great place to track your meals. Feel free to add me for encouragement. You got this!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    downa100 wrote: »

It's not the meal plan that's the problem. I can do that. It's the accountability and support that I mainly need

That's what friends, forums, challenges and groups are for! You should take advantage of the free things MFP has to offer! It only takes a bit of searching and a few button clicks.
  • MittenKitten1219
    MittenKitten1219 Posts: 82 Member
    Starting the 21 day fix on Monday and could also use some support, feel free to add me!!
  • downa100
    Thank you all so much for the encouragement and support. I was doing great. Fell off and not being able to start again! I can't let go otherwise I will gain everything I lost and some in a blink!!! I got this!!! Starting strong. I will keep you posted how day 1 goes. I don't use MFP to communicate a lot but you can add me on FB it's Sarabsc.