URGENT - need help

Options
I woke up this morning and realized....I am beyond fat. I do not mean fat in the way I feel, I mean fat in every aspect of the word. I used to weigh 124lbs back in 2007. It is now 2016 and I have let myself reach a shocking 260. I am disgusted to say the least. I am reaching out and being completely honest with myself and all of you. Will you please help me to lose weight? I need it for my health as of now.
Add me - aux1rachll
thank you all.

Replies

• hazman81
    hazman81 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    As people on here will say key is watch what you eat. Use the app and log everything and weigh it. Also move more, park further in parking lots and walk the furthest
  • Gertie011
    Gertie011 Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Im sorry you've had a nasty wake up call, it happens to all of us eventually lol, I dont know what you know about food and health, what to eat, theres so many different opinions around, all I can say after years of yo-yo dieting, is that counting calories is very good, it lets you eat what you want whilst being responsible for yourself and learning what you can have a lot of and what you cant ;0)
    Dont punish yourself or feel terrible, be positive now that you've 'woken up' and want to look after yourself better. Dont go without meals, have breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks like your food diary says, if you want to have a big dinner then have a lighter lunch, and vice versa. Drink lots of water, get a nice measured drink bottle and keep it in the fridge, Im in England and found out that 1 cup is about 250ml/8oz.
    Get some good scales,and check your portion sizes so your not cheating yourself,read a lot of the community posts, people are great on here. Good luck and welcome :0)
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Welcome! and good for you making the decision to change your life now. Stick around, read alot, learn alot, and don't get discouraged. And feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • tbooboogie
    tbooboogie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I understand. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other.
  • Negative_X
    Negative_X Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Added ya. :)