Late nights

Options
Hi everyone I'm looking for advice/help/motivation. One of the problems for me is working late nights. I work a 4pm to midnight shift. I do great with tracking during the day and staying in my goal range but when it comes to work I eat my dinner and then a few hours later I'm bored and I wanna snack, it's only about 9pm. I have hours left!!! And I also want to/ or do snack. It's not like I bring them, it's co-workers bring in snacks for everyone, left overs, or the dreadful vending machine. How do I stop?

Replies

• NikkyT30
    NikkyT30 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Pack snacks, watch servings, keep busy. Might want to save some extra calories for the night time snacks. Good luck:)
  • mcg899
    mcg899 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Gum and Water! I completely understand. I always get the urge to snack when I'm working and if you look in my office drawer and purse you will find water bottles, gum wrappers and packs. It's just a mental thing to be chewing I guess so the gum helps and then the water I guess fills me up. Also a few healthy vegetables won't hurt. Celery, carrots and so on are great low carb snacks. Be strong and let your coworkers know you're trying to eat healthy.
  • BrittanyNicole934
    BrittanyNicole934 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you! That helps a lot
  • wdunnett1
    wdunnett1 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    How do you stop eating and snacking? Dont! Just choose better, more filling options