looking for breastfeeding/moms of little kids friends!

Options
I just gave birth to our second child two weeks ago and have a 16m old as well. As you bfing mamas know its soooo hard to curb your cravings when you are making milk too! I eat like a starving elephant whale zombie when bfing. And just being a mom makes it difficult enough to eat healthier when all your kid will eat is rice, bread and hot dogs......
I'm looking to lose my baby weight and tone up. And I need the support!! Friend me if it sounds like we could support each other...

Replies

• 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids. Youngest just turned 2. She quit nursing a couple months back, but before that, I nursed 5 1/2 years straight, including tandum nursing and nursing while pregnant... Haha, so I've got experience. Feel free to friend me.
  • Janehds0284
    Janehds0284 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    BF as well. I have one boy he is 2months old!! Added!
  • shortstaturedmiss
    Options
    I have a 3 yo and a 1 yo, so I'm feelin ya
  • alismommy1992
    alismommy1992 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I only have one 19 month old bby girl not breast feeding anymore but i feel you because when i was i was like a darn tornado going through the fridge
  • wordyroo
    wordyroo Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have a 4 yo and a not-quite-2-yo who apparently is never going to self-wean or even cut back... I'm so freaking hungry all the time STILL.
  • chasssy_q
    chasssy_q Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a breastfed 5 month old!
  • LStanfield3614
    LStanfield3614 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have an almost two year old daughter. I breastfed her for a year and I couldn't lose weight until I stopped. I was always SO hungry! The pounds fell off pretty easily after I weaned though. We're thinking about trying for another later this year :smile:
  • nessssa36
    nessssa36 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    breastfeeding mommies feel free to add me. im on day 19 and would love all the motivation i can get. lets support eachother in getting healthy. i weigh 249 trying to get down to at least 150! :smiley:
  • starreeyed
    starreeyed Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm pregnant with our 3rd right now (13 weeks along) but just got back into using MFP to track my food and motivate me to exercise to hopefully not gain as much as I did with my first 2 babies. Anyway, my youngest just turned 1 last month and I lost 80 pounds last year while breastfeeding her - would love to support you on your weight loss journeys, and would love the support after this baby is born if you're in it for the long term
  • LLT38
    LLT38 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am breastfeeding an almost 8 month old. I didn't try to lose weight until she was 7 months old and taking solids regularly. I have 75 lbs+ to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • owlcake
    owlcake Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Totally get it! Bf a 3 month old and have. 4 year old. Last night was frozen chicken nuggets and salad because I was exhausted and hungry and that was easy. I totally cook m to cater to the 4 year old. Nuggets, pasta, steak, burger, simple chicken and rice. It's hard to eat healthy when your tired and making meals for a 4 year old. I just try to add a salad to each meal we eat.
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm a breastfeeding mom with a 9 month old daughter I know how you feel. Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • ashluv2sing
    ashluv2sing Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm breastfeeding my almost 5 month old daughter and trying to lose weight too. It is super hard because I feel like I'm starving all the time and every time I try to eat healthier and exercise it seems that my milk supply goes down. Very frustrating at times.
  • lotusflower15
    lotusflower15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I'm irritated because Im gaining weight but I'm afraid to workout because I'm only 3 weeks and I don't want to restrict because I'm the kind of person who will just not eat all day and I'm terrified my milk will stop:( I mostly want to focus on making richer milk I heard it makes them fuller longer
  • xXxWhitneyxXx
    xXxWhitneyxXx Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies. Not bfing but I do have 2 kids, one is 8 and the other is 3 always looking for new friends especially other parents :p Congrats on all the new LOs btw!
  • Amay33
    Amay33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, mom of 5 over here ranging from age 14 to 9 months old.
  • annajeninefreeman178
    Options
    I am breastfeeding my almost 1 year old son and just now really getting into losing weight. I have 30+ pounds to lose and a lot of skin to tighten up :wink: Feel free to add me I need the motivation!