Late nights

Options
Hi everyone I'm looking for advice/help/motivation. One of the problems for me is working late nights. I work a 4pm to midnight shift. I do great with tracking during the day and staying in my goal range but when it comes to work I eat my dinner and then a few hours later I'm bored and I wanna snack, it's only about 9pm. I have hours left!!! And I also want to/ or do snack. It's not like I bring them, it's co-workers bring in snacks for everyone, left overs, or the dreadful vending machine. How do I stop?

Replies

• Yellowon02
    Yellowon02 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Gum. Brush your teeth a lot. Bring a lot to drink. Sparkling waters, coffee, tea. Plan on one or two snacks and bring them. Once you do a few nights it gets easier. It's just those first few!
  • BrittanyNicole934
    BrittanyNicole934 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Agree with previous. Plan & bring a couple snacks that fit into your calories. Drink water. Stay away from whatever area the snacks are kept.
    Remember why you want to lose weight. When you get the urge to snack think, "Which will I enjoy more, being thinner/healthier or eating this cupcake right now?"
    As said before, the more you do it, the easier it gets. You can do this!