Changeing Username??????

Options
polar5554
polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
I personally have never been on an active forum/message board site where you have the option to change your Username, Have you?

MFP says:PLEASE NOTE: You may only change your username ONCE. If you decide to change your username, please make sure you choose carefully as you will not be able to change it again.

Have any of you ever took advantage of this option and changed your Username??

Just curious i guess. :)

Replies

• KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I did :-) When I intially signed up, I didn't plan on using the forums that much so I took the gaelic form of my last name and just used that as my username. But once I got more active, I changed it to what it is now.
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Yes I have because I didnt realize I would be on here as much and the original one was too personal.

Before I made the change, I made sure that this one is the one that I could 'live with". I think its a perfect explanation of why I am here.

:happy:
  • Mawskittykat
    Mawskittykat Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I havent but I have a friend on here who has changed hers.
  • Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    Options
    Yes; capitalized my user name...sorta crazy like that.
  • Nit2Winit11
    Options
    I changed mine today
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    I am gonna change mine from Fatboy255 to Healthyboy255 when I hit my goal
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I changed mine because I was completely unaware of the forums and my original was my first and last name.
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    NotAllWhoWanderAreLost Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    changed mine too because my original username was a name that i had used in various places for 13 years online (wow! lol). There are a few ppl who might google that name and i didnt want them finding me here. I need my place for semi-privacy, KWIM? :glasses: