You're first lb lost with MFP, please do tell!

Options
Hi! How long did it take before you lost your first lb with MFP?

Replies

• SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    1 day :)
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options

Ditto - but I have gone as long as 3 weeks on here without losing anything
  • phenrichs
    phenrichs Posts: 102
    Options
    NOt sure. Changing my diet with MFP to watch how much I was eating was all I did at first, no exercise involved. Melted off 5 the first week.
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    First week (last week) I lost 5....2nd week...zilch!
  • jpierce8806
    Options
    3 days...I lost 3 lbs. It was pretty awesome. Im at a plateu right now....but still losing inches. I <3 MFP
  • DBabbit
    DBabbit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
  • KaseyWB
    KaseyWB Posts: 15
    Options
    I lost 4 pounds the first week and 2 pounds the second week.
  • TwinMamma09
    TwinMamma09 Posts: 140
    Options
    1 day. I made the changes in the first day and was down 1.5 by the next day.

I'm down almost 8 pounds in 12 days and loving every minute of it!
  • KayJayKing
    KayJayKing Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 pounds in the first 2 days. So far, 14 pounds in 60 days. (I started MFP April 19, 2011)
  • Andee08
    Andee08 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I lost my first pound in week 2. The first week I actually gained 4 pounds.
  • GemUK84
    GemUK84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I personally think day to day losses can be rather misleading. Our weight fluctuates throughout the day and throughout the week so i personally only say what i have lost on a week by week basis. But in my first week i lost 1.25lbs then second week i lost 3lbs and up to a total of 22 now. Try not to concentrate on how long something takes just try and stay consistant :smile:
  • cdyan
    cdyan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lost 4 lbs my first week and average on 1.5 lbs per week...weeeeee
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    I have no idea. I didn't weigh myself until I'd been doing it for a month and a half and the first time I weighed after starting I'd lost 26lbs. Now at 95 days I have lost just over 43.
  • ryandylan
    ryandylan Posts: 62
    Options
    I lost 3 pounds the 1st week.
  • LillysGranny
    LillysGranny Posts: 431
    Options
    It took me about a week and half because I signed up before I was really ready to start, and I didn't actually weigh-in, I just guessed. My kids had been telling me all about how wonderful MFP is!
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    1 week. I went on vacation a week after I started MFP and when I came home I'd lost like 3 pounds!!!
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    First week- I don't know the exact day because I canNOT weigh myself everyday!
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Idk, but I lost 4 pounds in the first week... so the first day or two?
  • sent4rmabove23
    Options
    I started Monday - no weight loss whatsoever. I'm trying not to get bummed out about it because I do strength training 2-3 times a week and muscle does weigh more than fat. Anyway, I'm leaving on a last minute trip to NY for the weekend so I deleted all my diary entries since I started this Monday and resetted my goal to lose 2 lbs a week instead of 1 lb a week. I'll start fresh on Monday - many of my weight loss questions have been answered so I think I'll be on the right path when I start (again). Keeping my fingers crossed.
  • jacksamjack
    jacksamjack Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I try to weigh in just once a week - it is just too disheartening to weigh in more often because I go up and down like a yo-yo. Having said that, I started MFP on Monday, went to get weighed in on Thursday and lost 5lbs in 4 days!! I am hoping for another 2lbs between Thursdays for week two!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!