Looking for motivational friends so that we can support each other.

Options
I'm loving my weight loss journey. So far I have lost 72 lbs and I have a long way to go. I'm looking for motivational friends so that we can support one another. If that is something you are interested in, add me. Look forward to losing weight together, :smiley:

Replies

• nikkisha100
    nikkisha100 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request for an accountibuddy
  • teesllim
    teesllim Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! Will do :D
  • alainaxo95
    alainaxo95 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations!! I'm also looking for someone to help motivate me and keep me positive while I try to lose at least 60lbs.
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Add me everyone! Did this before and kept it off for years. After a very difficult year I let it all go to hell and am back to get back on track. Need to lose at least 30 pounds. Support along the way really helps!
  • RyanneRose
    RyanneRose Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm all for support! And I personally definitely need the accountability. I've got about 35lbs to lose after an initial 25 down so far. But I keep falling off the wagon!
  • ToriSmith8917
    ToriSmith8917 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to support and be supported,How do I add friends?
  • eeede
    eeede Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have lost almost 83lbs but I'd like some support too as I too have a long way to go (at least 50 more). :)
  • teesllim
    Options
    Thank you so much! I have added everyone. I would love to be supportive as well :smiley:
  • crottsra
    crottsra Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose about 50lbs more. Down. 28 so far! Would love more friends to help keep me motivated!
  • dorisj717
    dorisj717 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm in need of support too! I want to lose at least 80lbs. I new at this and have lost 9lbs. so far. So everyone please add me I would really appreciate the help and support and I would love to help support each of you.
  • jaxisabella
    jaxisabella Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to get involved with supporting and motivating each other. How do I add people and get an accountability buddy? Thanks!
  • teesllim
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I have sent a request. I hope we can motivate each other. I've lost a lot but I got a long way to go :blush: