Finally adding new friends on this!

Options
So, I've been into fitness and have been using MFP for quite a while. Recently I've read about how this is a lot easier and more fun if you have some friends to support each other through this journey. I've have my fair share of struggle so far and would be more than happy to offer any advice and learn things from others. I've lost 112lbs so far and have about 45lbs left to reach my most recent goal. I'll accept anyone to tries to add me as a friend, so add away! :D

Replies

• Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 112 pound loss, that is amazing! Best of luck to you reaching your goal.
  • NathanFord312
    NathanFord312 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • espear876
    espear876 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey gang, new on here...been lifting off and on for about 15 years, been slacking the last 2 and about 3 months ago really started heavy again; Anyways met some guys who said this app and site are great so here I am!! Would love to chat and "meet" everyone!!
  • NathanFord312
    NathanFord312 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    espear876 wrote: »
    Hey gang, new on here...been lifting off and on for about 15 years, been slacking the last 2 and about 3 months ago really started heavy again; Anyways met some guys who said this app and site are great so here I am!! Would love to chat and "meet" everyone!!

Yeah, this site can really help keep your diet in check as long as you keep it up!
  • beachgypsy2015
    beachgypsy2015 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Would love more fitness friends feel free to add me. :)