Looking for "nerdy" friends

Options
Hey guys!

As much as I'm happy to have made some friends here on mfp, I'm looking for some people, who share my personal interests (besides losing weight, lol)...
So, I'm looking for people, who enjoy playing video games. I don't care about the genre you prefer, the console, or if you're playing for 12 hours straight or just 2.
I just want to meet new, kind, reasonable people without much drama, whom I can talk to about...well... video games.

Additional interests / hobbies that are welcome, but not a must:
- you like cats / you have cats
- maybe you enjoy going to image sharing sides and posting some "dank memes" (or just looking at them and have a good laugh)
- you sometimes enjoy reading a book
- watching anime is cool too (you can also like cosplaying or be a furry, I don't care)
- drawing or writing is one of your hobbies / you're creative
- you consider yourself a bit weird / strange, but you don't have a superior complex or are a drama queen (e.g. "nobody gets me, because I'm random, but I'm actually a nice guy /girl. I don't know why I get friendzoned, lol =^.^= "All men a pigs" / "Kill all men" / "all girls are sluts" / "go make me a sandwich, b****)

So, that's it, basically?

Wish you all a great time and lots of fun. :)

Replies

• stmokomoko
    stmokomoko Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    WoW, FFXIV, Cats, Imgur?! Count me in.
  • Forever_Country09
    Forever_Country09 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Haha I'm in! I love kitties! I'm currently wearing my workout shirt that says "show me your kitties!!" Haha love video games. I am playing skyrim again. One of my favorite games! Add me if you'd like! :)
  • Saraness
    Saraness Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me!I'm a total nerd! And I love cats- I have one named Fuzzball. I'm also working on a novel :)
  • Khovde07
    Khovde07 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I started a thread like this a few months ago and made a ton of friends! Feel free to add me. For video games, I'm pretty much just a WoW girl but I love all other geek culture. Here's my thread, best of luck!

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10293455/geeky-girl-looking-to-make-some-awesome-friends#latest
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,643 Member
    Options
    Jrpg playing, cosplaying, musician, owner of an evil sphinx name Aleister Crowley, generally all around friendly bodybuilding pokemon master.

qq0npi99nh91.gif
    2896.gif 487.4K
  • doosalily15
    doosalily15 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Ildrasyka
    Ildrasyka Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Added all of you guys. Thanks for the kind replies. Now we can conquer the world. :smiley:
  • RyanneRose
    RyanneRose Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'll jump in on this! Most of that applies to me lol.
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Rpg gamer nerd here \m/(-.-)\m/
  • neo245
    neo245 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If you consider a casual gamer who plays too few games as a nerd, then you can add me! :#
  • mountiesgirl
    mountiesgirl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Did you say nerdy count me in add me I love cats I own 5 or should I say they own me and reading
  • taylormoooon
    taylormoooon Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Anime lover & PC Gamer right here ^^
  • MarieMD10
    MarieMD10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lover of gaming here! PC gaming, PlayStation gaming, Xbox 360 and 1, even app games! And love kitties!
  • JEHR
    JEHR Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Involuntary ex-gamer here, I have a young toddler, a business, and I'm building an art portfolio for a career switch, so only 24 hours in a day. Still hit the MtG and D&D table every now and then. Total nerd, used to play RPGs/MMOs like mad, now I have to get my nerd fix in less time-intensive ways.

Might download Undertale, though. :D

All nerds add me, I am new and don't have a pt, hur hur.
  • Yellowon02
    Yellowon02 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing A kitten-kraken t shirt at the moment ;)
    I used to be big into Sailor Moon and just finished blowing up aliens in Destiny.

To be honest I'm weird ... But not so nerdy anymore. I don't have time for video games. And lost most interest in my old geeky ways to pursue photography.
    I mostly read and wear awesome shirts.
  • WinterSkies
    WinterSkies Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Another geek here... caretaker of 3 cats, D&D player, RPG addict (just bought the first two Witcher games from the winter Steam sale, but I have to wait for my husband to get bored of Kerbal Space Program lol). Also enjoy lots of table top games. Feel free to add me!
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd. Playing Witcher 3 right now since I finished Arkham Knight. I have 7 kitty rescues. I'm currently working on an Attack on Titan cosplay for the next comic convention coming up in April. I love collecting comic books and mangas.