Mommy getting sexy again

Options
starlover6962
starlover6962 Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Mommy of 3 getting in shape for 10th wedding anniversary and trip to Las Vegas with hubby. Trying to lose the rest of my baby weight since I just had a baby 8 months ago. Hope this helps me meet my goal and gets my hubby to say oh yeah hot damn yeah that's my wife and yeah we have 3 kids. Lol wish me luck.

Replies

• a4chase1
    a4chase1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You got it covered girl! Push through any workouts you do. I tell myself to get mad...lol! Eat as healthy as you can and you will look and feel amazing inside and out. Stay strong in mind and body.
  • faiza85
    faiza85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had a baby only 7 weeks ago, is it too early to even think about losing my baby weight?
  • ktfranke
    ktfranke Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    So proud of you girl! I'm a mother of 3 also, and I have been bustin my booty to look like I did when my husband and I first met... Every sacrifice you make and every ounce of effort you put in will show up, if you build that momentum! You can start seeing changes in just a few weeks and I bet you'll look smokin hot for Vegas! Good luck & God bless!
  • starlover6962
    starlover6962 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you all of you.
    faiza85 wrote: »
    I had a baby only 7 weeks ago, is it too early to even think about losing my baby weight?

It's never to soon to start eating right and after the doctor gives you the ok, start slow and then work your way into a Good work out. I started baby yoga at 8 weeks after my c-section. It was great bonding time.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    Good luck! With hard work you'll do just fine! Four kids here, youngest is a year old.... my last two kiddos are 10.5 months apart, I'm stronger now than before I had kids......it's a good feeling to prove it can be done!
  • faiza85
    faiza85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you all of you.

It's never to soon to start eating right and after the doctor gives you the ok, start slow and then work your way into a Good work out. I started baby yoga at 8 weeks after my c-section. It was great bonding time.

Thank you. A lot of family/friends suggested I wait six months and I don't think I can wait that long.
    All the very best. I guess its easier as you have something amazing to look forward to. Stay determined. Hope you have a fab time!
  • LCbaby0x
    LCbaby0x Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Ditto!!!
  • jtscott689
    jtscott689 Posts: 4 Member
    Options

I just had a baby 3 weeks ago and I've started to work off this extra baby weight.

Good luck!
  • mylukeyboy
    mylukeyboy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I had my second baby six months ago and since my husband and I are sure we are done having kids, I am ready to lose all my baby weight. I just fit into my pre pregnancy #2 jeans! Ten more pounds until I get to my pre mommy weight. I've been eating healthy, drinking tons of water and making sure to stay positive even when there are set backs. Add me if you want an accountability buddy!