Looking for Friends for Weight Loss Journey

Options
I have been off and on with MFP since January. I feel that having more friends will keep me motivated. I am looking to lose about 60 lbs and to be more active without getting so easily out of breath.

Replies

• tianafoxfire
    tianafoxfire Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I have 80 pounds to lose, and have gone back and forth between MFP and LoseIt. I like MFP best. Still, more friends equals more support. More support equals motivation. I know its gonna be a long hard road, for both of us. But, we can make it.
  • jjejjtu
    jjejjtu Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    For me it was a process of baby steps and small victories in the beginning until I was able to wrap my head around the idea that if I truly wanted to lose the weight, I was going to have to make serious and lasting lifestyle changes. Oh, and work my *kitten* off. Seriously, you have to work for it, it takes incredible effort on a daily basis over a period of many months. But it is worth it. Adding friends is a great start, especially if you can find some you really click with. This can be a great source of support. Feel free to add me. I am following the ketogenic diet so if you look at my diary be prepared to see lots of fat. Lots. Lol.
  • tvwhidden
    tvwhidden Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I am a second time MFP user. Yes, this is my second journey. The first time I used MFP there was so much going on that I couldn't keep up with my diary. Please feel free to add me. I am using Truvision but just started. Good luck all!
  • Aubrey42212
    Aubrey42212 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am about to start day 6 on Truvision, I am down almost 5lbs. Are you still using it?
  • natashaburgess94
    natashaburgess94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started truvision today!
  • tiffanychoraz
    tiffanychoraz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What is truvision??
  • teeking2
    teeking2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Add me :-D