I WANT THAT CAKE!

Options
hey guys, im just curious but does anyone else look forward to having a piece of cake ( a small slice ) after dinner time, but you look at your caloric intake and you KNOW youre going to go over...... so you jog for half an hour or something just so you can get some of those calories back?! lol. my boyfriend laughs at me when its like 8pm and im staring at an oatmeal cream pie or a chocolate cupcake so i turn the tv on and run in place for half an hour. gran a plate and serve myself a small serving lol.

just wondering if anyone else does some extreme things like that!
oh and add me if youd like ^_^:tongue:

Replies

• blkitiekat
    Options
    I do the same thing but instead of cake its potatoe chips! lol We just have to stay strong and reach our goal of being healthy and sexy ( well thats my goal) lol

8576672.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • tawojcik
    tawojcik Posts: 67
    Options
    Yep, I exercise just for calories sometimes. It actually is a good motivator for me!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I don't but I think that sounds pretty legit lol
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    hahahaha absolutely!! If I have enough cals left for dinner but not dessert or a glass of wine, I'll totally do just enough of a workout for it!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Yesss! I definetely don't deprive myself of my sweets!
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    I did this the other night!!!
    I wanted greek yogurt though!!!
  • angeleyes13
    Options
    I think lots of people do this, and I agree that it is a motivator for exercise!
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I ate my birthday cake, just worked harder at the gym this week, we all got to have treats, even slim people pig out you know :tongue:
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I used to do it all the time.
  • RattieLove
    RattieLove Posts: 125
    Options
    haha! Good to know I'm not the only one. My family looks at me like I'm a fitness obsessed freak when they all have ice cream infront of the tv and I run to the computer and check MFP to see if I have enough calories left to have a little bowl! XD
  • hollykmckinney
    Options
    For sure!!!!
  • justavoice1989
    justavoice1989 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    haha! Good to know I'm not the only one. My family looks at me like I'm a fitness obsessed freak when they all have ice cream infront of the tv and I run to the computer and check MFP to see if I have enough calories left to have a little bowl! XD
    haha i am investing in a smart phone so i can have the app on my cell so i dont have to run back and forth to the computer... cant take the computer to a baseball game you know!? lol. sadly.... i want a smart phone JUST FOR THE MFP APP.......... -_- lol
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    All the time. Generally I'll know in advance and work out longer in the morning or right after work. I also try to burn twice what I need to in case I'd like a drink with that.
  • lgladybug
    lgladybug Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    hahah yes ma'am that would be me to the T, however majority of the time I eat it and go straight to sleep. :(
  • rosy_rsls
    rosy_rsls Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    yes mam! you work hard to play hard!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Awesome story. That is a good idea though.
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    haha i am investing in a smart phone so i can have the app on my cell so i dont have to run back and forth to the computer... cant take the computer to a baseball game you know!? lol. sadly.... i want a smart phone JUST FOR THE MFP APP.......... -_- lol
    :laugh: Me too!!! and C25K LOL
  • RattieLove
    RattieLove Posts: 125
    Options

LOL! I have an MFP app on my iTouch, it's superb! :) I'm just grounded for the month...pathetic, I know, but it won't be available to me until July 12th.
  • Courtneymartinez
    Options
    I do that all the time!!! Its good to know that others do the same thing!! At least we are learning that we can't just eat whatever we want with no consequences. oh, and I am looking into a smart phone too, for that reason lol
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    YEP! Some days you just gotta earn enough for that treat.

I have had my eye on the June Flavor of the Month at Baskin Robbins since they started advertising it in April. And I have to mow the yard to get it!