Popchips

Options
Have any of you heard of these chips? They are sooooo good. I am addicted to potato chips. They are my weakness and I would choose chips over sweets any day. I am so glad I found them because they are actually considered healthier than regular potato chips. If you haven't tried them, you should.

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Yes! They are REALLY good! :)
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Tried them and loved them!! My boyfriend actually found them because he is always trying to find healthier chip like things to buy for when he's staying with me (so we can share and I won't feel guilty).
  • ckncj
    ckncj Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Love Pop Chips!!! They are low-cal AND semi-healthy with no preservatives!
  • imnotyourpal
    imnotyourpal Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    They're the BEST. I have been eating them since they launched. Salt & Pepper and the Cheddar ones are my fave. :)
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I had my first taste last night, and definitely agree that they are yummy!!! :smile:
  • allisoncook87
    allisoncook87 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    awesome post I've often wondered thanks!
  • CandeesLand
    CandeesLand Posts: 200
    Options
    Just had some of the barbeque flavor with lunch!
  • cccathyyy
    cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    LOVE THEM, and I love the new Baked Kettle Chips! :)
  • smitchell37
    smitchell37 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I love them!!!! but you dont get to many in a bag (about 3 servings for the large bag) and they are expensive here
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    They are so stinking good! I don't buy them because I can't just eat ONE serving...lol.
  • sb_summer
    sb_summer Posts: 8
    Options
    LOVE! I especially love the individual serving size bags :-) My dad, who hates "health" food based on principle, actually tried them the other night and even he likes them.
  • PepsiGal
    PepsiGal Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Love them too! Jillian Michaels raved about this brand in a fitness magazine article. My fave is the sea salt & vinegar one.
  • witchyboots
    witchyboots Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmmmmm these sound amazing. I wish we had them in England!! I'm going to see if the website ships worldwide. Crisps are definitely my weakness!
  • lyrical_21
    lyrical_21 Posts: 25
    Options
    I love them!!!! but you dont get to many in a bag (about 3 servings for the large bag) and they are expensive here

They are kinda expensive, but I'm thinking about buying a box of them on their website. Much cheaper than buying them in the stores.
  • lyrical_21
    Options
    They're the BEST. I have been eating them since they launched. Salt & Pepper and the Cheddar ones are my fave. :)

Sour Cream & Onion, Parmesan Cheese & Garlic and the Sea Salt & Vinegar ones are my favorites. The vinegar ones can be pretty strong tho'.
  • lyrical_21
    Options
    Love them too! Jillian Michaels raved about this brand in a fitness magazine article. My fave is the sea salt & vinegar one.

I love those too.
  • lyrical_21
    Options
    awesome post I've often wondered thanks!

Welcomez! It would be wrong for me to keep such "deliciousness" to myself. lol
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    yes they are good. terra chips (all veggies) are good too. Amazon sells them in 1 oz. bags (150 cal) so you have portion control.
  • sunnikim
    sunnikim Posts: 30
    Options
    I heard about these on the radio yesterday morning & just happened to notice them while in the grocery store yesterday, so I picked up a bag of the salt & vinegar. I agree with the previous posts, they are good, but strong! I keep them at my desk at work for those days where I get the munchies & need a healthier alternative to the vending machine.

I'll probably end up trying some of the other flavors as well.
  • hollykmckinney
    Options
    I LOVE me some POP chips!! I just tried the BBQ a few weeks ago and those were pretty yummy too. Otherwise, I just like the sea salt ones.