hrm broke!

anikab
anikab Posts: 150 Member
edited September 28 in Fitness and Exercise
Well, I think it just ran out of battery. I can't find the manual it came with so I'm not sure how to get a new battery in it. It's a sportline cheapy one from walmart. Does anyone know how to replace the battery until I get get a better hrm altogether?

Replies

• RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    I can recommend a cheap one..I even bought two!

I use one in the pool and one in the gym.

Bought them on Amazon for about $45 each. I think most HRMs use watch batteries...maybe you could try that since they aren't that expensive.
  • go back out to walmart and find the watch u purchased and ask the clerk to look up the info for you. no need to rush to buy a new one if you don't have the funds when u can still use the one u have after a battery. good luck
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,313 Member
    Go to the sportline website. They are very helpful in my experience.
  • anikab
    anikab Posts: 150 Member
    Oh duh go to the store lol. I tried the website and the hrm I have isn't on there so I'll just go to the walmart and ask the clerk. Thanks!
  • nandawg
    nandawg Posts: 2 Member
    maybe check walmart.com? usually it says battery type in the description or additional info
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    I can recommend a cheap one..I even bought two!

I use one in the pool and one in the gym.

Bought them on Amazon for about $45 each. I think most HRMs use watch batteries...maybe you could try that since they aren't that expensive.

Can I ask what brand it is..... Im loooking for one but don't wanna spend too much money and 45.00 sounds good to me. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.