Let's make a weight loss challenge together! :)

Options
Hi, :)

Let's make a challenge to loose weight and get a healthier! :)

Today's date: January 30th, 2016
My height: 5'2"
My current weight: 158 lbs

I used Fitness Pal and lost 17 lbs last summer. B)
Winter 2015 came around and i didn't use the app. Gained it back.
Now back on track again, and lost 7 lbs in the past 3 weeks.
My wedding <3 is this year, and my goal weight is 130-135 lbs.

Support from family, peers, other people loosing weight helps us reach our goals.
Unfortunately, my family, peers, even my fiance keep tempting >:) me with fatty, sugary, etc foods. :p

Let's support each other, so we become strong and update each other on our progress!!!
Good Luck everyone! Cheers! :)

Replies

• beautifulwonders59
    Options
    Good luck and congrats!
  • maura0474
    maura0474 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!!!! I'm still trying to figure out how to set my macros. I'm 5"2 and 150 pounds lol. No fun. Last year I got to 125 pounds doing a lot of cardio and strength and now that I have switched jobs I have gained all my weight back
  • irishangel156
    irishangel156 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck. You got this!!
  • bunnycheekz
    bunnycheekz Posts: 10 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I also sometimes can't make it to the gym for whatever reason, job, family time, errands, etc.
    In this case, I workout at Home 15-30mins, using YouTube's various exercise videos (Zumba, Pilates, Piyo, Yoga, TapoutXT, Dancehall (quite the calorie burner), etc. I do mostly Zumba bc for me it's fun :) and music I enjoy!

We all got this! ;) I'm going to post my progress on here of:
    my starting point 165 Lbs (Jan 12, 2016), my current weight 158 lbs (Jan 30, 2016), and my goal weight130-135lbs (June 16, 2016).

Feel free anyone to also post the same if you like to share your starting, current, goal, and we can check in on our progress together.
    Good Luck everyone! :)
  • alexis1120mfp
    alexis1120mfp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looks like we're in the same boat. I'm 5'3" and 147lbs. I'm also looking to get down to 130lbs! Good luck to you and hopefully we can lose weight together :)
  • bunnycheekz
    bunnycheekz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just found out we can add friends on MFP, click on invite friends button, and add the MFP user name for a request.
    We can check in on our weight loss, gain, struggles, ups and downs. Helps to cheer on our fellow fitness pals, the support does help motivate us to keep going and the will power to say a polite "No thank you" (to friends, family, coworkers, etc). Anyone is welcome to add me as their Fitness Pal. I'm not an expert on fitness, but i'm also in this to reach my goal, I already have my dress <3 I want to fit into this summer! B)