frustrated

Options
i'm doing pretty well I guess. staying in my calories , excersizing, drinking my water. I have even lost 4 inches from my waist and 3.5 from my hips but the scale.... AGHHH
it keeps telling me Im up by almost 2 whole pounds. I know muscle weighs more than fat. I know loosing inches is a good thing but dang it. I'm frustrated any how.
I'm drinkin at least my 8 glasses of water a day. my sodium is low enough and I feel like a fluffy water balloon today. It's not TOM heck it isn't even close.

so im frustrated:explode: :explode:

Replies

• mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    i'm doing pretty well I guess. staying in my calories , excersizing, drinking my water. I have even lost 4 inches from my waist and 3.5 from my hips but the scale.... AGHHH
    it keeps telling me Im up by almost 2 whole pounds. I know muscle weighs more than fat. I know loosing inches is a good thing but dang it. I'm frustrated any how.
    I'm drinkin at least my 8 glasses of water a day. my sodium is low enough and I feel like a fluffy water balloon today. It's not TOM heck it isn't even close.

so im frustrated:explode: :explode:
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Options
    Hang in there. As you stated you have been doing pretty well. You are doing all the right things and loosing inches. Step away from the scale. Hide it. Do not let it control your happiness or hinder your feelings of success. As long as you are doing what it takes...exercising, eating your calories, drinking the water... then you should be fine.
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    It sounds like you are doing great!

The scale will catch up eventually. Those inches lost are more than enough proof that you are doing things the right way.

If you are doing everything you need to be and then scale isn't catching up, take some time off from the scale and go back when it is feeling more cooperative. Don't get down about a number! Or, if you like numbers, starting celebrating all those inches lost!

:flowerforyou:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    I understand as I'm feeling the same way. Doing all the right things and the scale moves down a couple of ounces then bounces right back. But I'm sure will get through this. Just one day at a time :flowerforyou: