Need friends!

Options
collins1859
collins1859 Posts: 20 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I've been into fitness for a while, and used MFP on and off. Recently I've been using it daily. I work in Law Enforcement and I'm also a part-time Fire Fighter... so being fit is crucial in my eyes. I'd like to have friends on here that I can look at to see different work outs! Add me and let's help each other!

Replies

• soxirishfan56
    soxirishfan56 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your service. I have the utmost respect for members of law enforcement. Feel free to add me!
  • porky51979
    porky51979 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • ct290519
    ct290519 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I way cool ! I have been on MPG before but never really stuck with it. I was a full time firefighter/EMT. I am currently pursuing my LVN license. The stress of school and my family is totally overwhelming me. So I thought I would do something about it. So I am looking for an support group to help me keep going in the right direction. Please feel free to add me.
  • bomb_887
    bomb_887 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me
  • Chipsiukas
    Chipsiukas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, i am new here too :) My english is terrible, but still, add me:)
  • dllyon5
    dllyon5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me. My bro is police officer - u guys are awesome. Thanks for protecting us
  • Kazzykinsj67
    Kazzykinsj67 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Happy to be added. Kaz (uk)
  • collins1859
    collins1859 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your service. I have the utmost respect for members of law enforcement. Feel free to add me!

Thanks man!

• london3993
    london3993 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • jersey0725
    jersey0725 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm a college student and a newly certified EMT at a local volunteer rescue squad.