UGH!

Options
amditz
amditz Posts: 1 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
:s I am frustrated. I am frustrated with how I have let the anxiety and stress of life take away my health, my spirit, and my energy. I want to be healthier, happier, and LIVE my life to the fullest.

Replies

• mrswizz395
    mrswizz395 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm trying the same thing. I'm not even buying a set of scales for the first month! Just trying to eat a bit healthier and do something every day (cycle, walk, whatever helps)
    Then I'll buy the scales when I'm calmer and happier with how things are going. Baby steps :)
  • amy_balchan
    amy_balchan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi hi - I am new also. Everything will be fine. Keep working hard towards you goal
  • Donfeao
    Donfeao Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Do what i did to get me started, this is what gets me motivated.write down the things you hate, things that caus you stress. For me it was facebook - all the negativity and judgemental posts and one way arguments and just all that drama. I deleted facebook and only kept in contact with those i actuelly actively talked too etc. And then i invested in a good set of headphones. Downloaded spotify and saved all of my favourite music. Which when im at the gym or out on a run or walk the music keeps me motivated, happy and focused. Dont have any friends? Join a crossfit group they will always bring the best out in you. Always. Or any gym, or fitness group. They are there to help. For most people its the people they interact with that sets there mind in drive mode for fitness, for me its some good music and dietry !! Anyone can reach their goal. I have hyperhydrosis, BUT i still enter the gym and world everyday telling myself that i am me, i want to be the best i can be, focus ob yourself because in the end everything you do is a decision. Add me if you'd like im here to help.

Don