Mommy Model in search of Mommy Friends!

Options
amymariekeyes
amymariekeyes Posts: 19 Member
Being a Mom and a Pro Model can be both exhausting and rewarding! I recently was on bedrest for half a year... Back up and trying to get healthy, again!!! Mommies, feel free to add me as a friend! I'm all about encouraging each other through our hectic schedules and lack of sleep, haha! :-)

Replies

• Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    @Maximus can help introduce you to new people here
  • Justin7883
    Justin7883 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Not a mom, but do know the pain of having to trade life in for bedrest.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    its about time we had some Model Mothers in here
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    Not a model :disappointed: just a mom
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Not a model, but extraordinarily attractive! I feel your pain! So much beauty! It's a huge burden. <3<3<3
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    Not a model, but extraordinarily attractive! I feel your pain! So much beauty! It's a huge burden. <3<3<3

@jsummd must feel that pain everyday :3
  • weightsandmacros
    weightsandmacros Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    jsummd wrote: »
    Not a model :disappointed: just a mom

Hahahah high five
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options

:joy::lol::joy:

Curse of being short.

:kissing_heart:@JeffreyMGiron
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    jsummd wrote: »

:joy::lol::joy:

Curse of being short.

:kissing_heart:@JeffreyMGiron

hmmm
  • JeffreyMGiron
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »

Do you Kik?!?

(I don't actually know what that means)

No. Soccer sucks.

take that back
  • GabriellaEstrella
    GabriellaEstrella Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    :D:D too funny
  • amymariekeyes
    Options
    It's amazing how fast people turn to hatred even if it's a genuine thread. So sad that people judge a person by their career and turn the thread to crap instead of support... Wow... There really ARE levels of human beings. All I need are some women who support the strength of women both personally AND professionally... It shows the level of those who don't understand the concept. FYI... Before I was a professional model I was 90lbs overweight... I have lived both sides. I feel bad for those who judge...because I used to be one of them.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Probably should've put the thread in the Introduce Yourself or Getting Started message boards in that case.
  • amymariekeyes
    Options
    Probably shouldn't have such a jealous crowd from those attempting to get to a certain level of fitness and not knowing that we've all had real life circumstances no matter what our career turned into. So much hatred. It's a sick, sad world that most people don't understand. The reason they are so miserable is usually due to their poor diet, hormone level, and self esteem issues. No need for that, here. This is supposed to be an uplifting app. A place for people to improve their life...not degrade their personal character.
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    Why assume people are jealous? I have been here about a month, and I enjoy how confident people are here. There are some really great, unassuming, and humble people on these boards.
  • DiviturLabimur
    DiviturLabimur Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Absolutely right Kim tell it how it is :)
  • amymariekeyes
    Options
    I'm speaking of those spewing hatred on this thread. If you haven't been negative then this is not about you. Cheers and best of support to those who are doing what they can to stay healthy and fit after being a mom and having a challenging career!
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    I don't see hatred, but I do truly wish you all the best, I have found great support and friendship here, and I hope you find the same!