Garmin Vivosmart HR user looking for Garmin Connect friends

Options
Hiya, I am awaiting the delivery of my Garmin Vivosmart HR - feel free to add me - "Debsjeav"

Replies

• gleggio
    gleggio Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Debsjeav! I am getting mine today and excited to try it! Have you received yours yet and how do you like it?
  • StaceyS51
    StaceyS51 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Debsjeav and gleggio! I am using the Garmin Vivofit. I have only been using it about 6 days and the little red line and I have a love/hate relationship. It shows up and calls me lazy and I have to get up and show it who is the boss around here. Have a great day!
  • gleggio
    Options
    Hi! I know that Love-Hate relationship! It tells me to 'Move!' And I tell it off. But I get up and move anyway. It's been 1 day but it's working! And I love it. I've been using MFP for years but this is the first I've joined the community. So good to know others with Garmin.
  • debsfran
    debsfran Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi StaceyS51 & Gleggio, well i wish I coudl be positive about it but I am losing the will to live with mine- I burnt 376 cals in class according to my vivosmart HR. however when it syncs with MFP it has 3 entries - 1 x 376 and 2 x 752 along & registered it as a run even though it was a dance class. Almost tempted to go back to my polar HR7 even though I wanted to move from the chest strap
  • RopinC
    RopinC Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just got the vivosmart HR also and looming for Garmin connections. I am RopinC on Garmin, please feel free to add me.

@Debsjeav I had the doubling up problem too but then figured out I had a circular tracking. I was using MFP, Apple health, Under Armor Record. I had to go change the settings on which ones would sync. Not sure if that is even the same problem you are having though.
  • gleggio
    Options
    Debsjeav wrote: »
    Hi StaceyS51 & Gleggio, well i wish I coudl be positive about it but I am losing the will to live with mine- I burnt 376 cals in class according to my vivosmart HR. however when it syncs with MFP it has 3 entries - 1 x 376 and 2 x 752 along & registered it as a run even though it was a dance class. Almost tempted to go back to my polar HR7 even though I wanted to move from the chest strap

Sorry to hear this. I have a few glitches too but I think they are because I don't read the whole manual but parts as I run into problems.

I know what you're saying. I've been swimming/water exercises for 45 min. & it shows 15 swimming & the rest walking(?). Maybe it's just reading my motions as steps.

Best of Luck!
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi Debsjeav

I would really like to have a Garmin Vivosmart HR and one day I will save up enough pennies but at the moment I have the Garmin Vivofit which I love and does everything for me except the heart rate of course though I can use a chest band HRM with it if I wanted to. My name on Garmin Connect is Nette_54 the same as here. There are groups Garmin Connect you can join as well and of course add me here too if you would like.

For those Garmin users who are 40 years or older there is a Facebook group who are terrific bunch of people, Garmin Connect have groups too.

Facebook - International Garmin Vivo 40+ https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivofitover40s/

Garmin Connect - International Garmin Vivo 40+ https://connect.garmin.com/modern/groups

Have fun with your Garmin :)
  • Suerhv
    Suerhv Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I need Garmin friends too, just got my vivosmart today! I have a Garmin 220 which I use for running, but I'm doing more gym and less running these days...please friend me! suerhv
  • apetranovich
    apetranovich Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Looking for connections as well, mine is apetran :)
  • Mama_cc
    Mama_cc Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all... looking for Garmin connections as well as motivation pals here. Username is Mama_C
  • ooOOooGravy
    ooOOooGravy Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ooOOooGravy
  • Symonep
    Symonep Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    SymoneP is me. I'm on Garmin Connect but have a forerunner 235 :)
  • ariceroni
    ariceroni Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I've got the forerunner 235 as well; I love it! Mine is ariceroni and I'd love to have some more connections :)
  • Beeky85
    Beeky85 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I have a vivoactive and I'm Justdoit16
  • TuesdayLucero
    TuesdayLucero Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends, too. Tuesday1229
  • hammons820
    hammons820 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends to challenge me and compete with! I got a VivoFit 2 for Christmas, but just upgraded to the VivoSmart HR and absolutely love the both! Add me! HAMM820
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Add me JDubbs2222
  • relationz
    relationz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need more friends on Garmin Connect!! Anyone feel free to add me, I'm always up for a friendly challenge to keep me motivated :smile: username: Alisha0907
  • Cyberdon2001
    Cyberdon2001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too ya'll i've got the vivosmart hr. I never leave home w/o it. :o)
  • tamaraacevedo
    tamaraacevedo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too - Acevedo8609