Wanted: New friends

Options
alijoanxo
alijoanxo Posts: 480 Member
Hey guys! I'm Ali, and I am not new to MFP but I did go on a little hiatus. I started a new job (night shift) and I didn't/don't have as much time as I used to when it comes to this site and my weight loss in general. With that said, I am back, looking for new friends and new support as my fitness and wellness goals have changed since I last logged onto this site however many months ago. I had lost over 70 pounds and I have slowly, but surely, put it back on. Please join me on this journey? And good luck to everyone with their goals!

Replies

• HealthySideofLife
    HealthySideofLife Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I understand exactly what you mean. I lost almost 80 pounds and then had some life changes and I've gained mostly all of it back. I'm starting over again as well! Feel free to add me if you want!!
  • SimplySharon811
    SimplySharon811 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm newer as well, feel free to add me! I feel you on the job thing, I work almost 12 hours a day and its sitting 98% of the time...Not much time for much else with 4 kids. We can support eachother though:)
  • dippie100
    dippie100 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello. I have also been an on/off user of MFP,and also recently re-started using it. Ive slowly put on more weight than i would like to admit to myself..i have a friends wedding to slim down for next Aug and dont want to look like the frumpy friend!! I dont have a lot of support around me so got no-one to 'answer' to when i eat a whole 'share' (yeah right!!) bag of skittles...jelly/chewy sweets r my weakness! Well done on ur loss b4...just out of interest,how long did it take to lose the 70lb? I got to lose at least 3st (42lbs)and dont have a lot of will power...hoping that have a friend on here will give me the kick up the bum i need :) x
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I have been here for awhile and have been trying to lose 40 pounds for a while. You lost the weight before and you surely can do it again. I wish I had the perseverance and dedication that people who have lost a lot of weight have. I get so bored after awhile and just give up. This time I am trying to take it one day at a time and hopefully I can do this. Good luck and feel free to add me. I am always looking for friends who can help me and I them with this journey!!!
  • robertfhub
    robertfhub Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same here guys. Add me. I'm giving it my best this time
  • alijoanxo
    Options
    dippie100 wrote: »
    Hello. I have also been an on/off user of MFP,and also recently re-started using it. Ive slowly put on more weight than i would like to admit to myself..i have a friends wedding to slim down for next Aug and dont want to look like the frumpy friend!! I dont have a lot of support around me so got no-one to 'answer' to when i eat a whole 'share' (yeah right!!) bag of skittles...jelly/chewy sweets r my weakness! Well done on ur loss b4...just out of interest,how long did it take to lose the 70lb? I got to lose at least 3st (42lbs)and dont have a lot of will power...hoping that have a friend on here will give me the kick up the bum i need :) x

Hi there! It took me about 7-8 months to lose the weight. You can do it! I'll help support you :)
  • CassBurgos83
    CassBurgos83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Add me too. :)
  • kirstyclarke3705
    kirstyclarke3705 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same, I've just recently got back on here and realised I've gained :( wanna loose add for support :)
  • scsunshine36
    scsunshine36 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am adding all of you guys for support. We all have goals to achieve and should be held accountable. I have about 50lbs to lose. We can do this!!!!
  • meganirene22
    meganirene22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm back again, as well, for what seems like the millionth time. I need to make this stick!
  • RainyDayRider
    RainyDayRider Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am NOT alone, then! I am recently back to MFP as well... Feel free to add me!
  • dannyspencer19
    dannyspencer19 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me :) I'm trying to lower my body fat percentage and I'm always happy to help :)
  • alijoanxo
    Options
    Still looking for more active friends :)
  • tahliakate162
    tahliakate162 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've started using it again :) Been keeping track of my diet for the last week or so and can definitely see where I'm going wrong! Please add me, in need of some active users as friends :)
  • nettasaura
    nettasaura Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • dizzielizzie82
    dizzielizzie82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Would love to join you all in supporting each other!! I was on MFP a few year back but after getting married I slowly slipped in bad habits. I now have an 8 month old baby girl and would really like to get my body in shape ready for trying for another baby. I don't want to start trying until I've shaped up as I'm scared I'll get even fatter and never get to a good size again!!! I have a job and my own business (both of which I love). But with child care I have only been doing the gym twice a week (hoping to up that as of next week, or as I'm calling it fitness February lol). My vice is wine!!!
  • shellecollins
    shellecollins Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! Feel free to add me!
    I'm not new to this (new to the update) haha. I was here about a year ago, and had some BIG life changes and tracking just slipped through the wayside. I'm slowly creeping back up in weight and desperately need support