Back again!!

Options
Hi everyone, was here last year and pretty active on this site, I lost 50lbs in six months. Kinda got away from it and gained back 18lbs. Now I'm back to start the new year again and lose about 40lbs for good and NEVER gain it back! Got up today and back on the treadmill for 40minutes(after I dusted it off):laugh: :laugh: and logged my breakfast and lunch. This afternoon on to Wii fit(best Xmas present ever!). Good luck to everyone and look forward to chatting and encouraging each other again!!!

Replies

• GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, was here last year and pretty active on this site, I lost 50lbs in six months. Kinda got away from it and gained back 18lbs. Now I'm back to start the new year again and lose about 40lbs for good and NEVER gain it back! Got up today and back on the treadmill for 40minutes(after I dusted it off):laugh: :laugh: and logged my breakfast and lunch. This afternoon on to Wii fit(best Xmas present ever!). Good luck to everyone and look forward to chatting and encouraging each other again!!!
  • liigaa
    liigaa Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on coming back!

I am coming back myself.. had lost 10 kg (22 pounds) last year, but I somehow left it and in half a year half of the weight lost is back :frown:
    So I'm starting anew, and now determined to reach my goal completely!

Cheers, and keep up the spirit :happy: