Just joined today

Options
Hi everyone
As you can see I just joined today. Have to say I am very nervous, I have ususally joined one of the weight loss groups and lost weight that way, but i have never kept it off. I am going to do diet and exercise combined in the hopes that i will get to my goal, at the very least feel better about myself :D . I could use some motivation and friends along the way. Speak soon i hope xx

Replies

• FabianMommy
    FabianMommy Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi there, add me as a friend if you want. No need to be nervous, be excited because MFP works great and you will be successful!
  • newstartin2016
    newstartin2016 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    As i have just started, i can get away with this, how do i add you as a friend. thank you for that, I'm tired of not feeling good about myself, so here goes :)
  • motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hey there feel free to,add me I'm on here alot
  • newstartin2016
    Options
    Thanks for the reply motivated2419. But how do I add you as a friend
  • mummy2munchkins
    mummy2munchkins Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi, you can add me as a friend too! I've been here, left, but this time around I'm determined not to give up!!
    BTW...do you have a greyhound?
  • newstartin2016
    Options
    Hi mummy2. sorry I don't know how to add a friend yet, but would love to add you, do you know how????? I did have a greyhound, she passed 2 weeks ago. I miss her terribly, do you have dogs. I love greyhounds, she was our first, she was the best, so placid, half the time you didn't know you had her. Would love anothe one but hubby says no, due to the size of them!!
  • shippan
    shippan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too and finding my way around. To add a friend, I think you click their name and it will open to their page and there is a place to click "friend"
  • DarlingNikki5000
    DarlingNikki5000 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I can't find out how to add friends either? When I click on a username I only get the options to send a message or ignore. If I go to the main page on myfitnesspal and click on the "friends" menu at the top, I get the option to invite by email or Facebook. But I have no clue what to do if you don't have that info.
    I just started here a little over a week ago so if you'd like (and figured out how to) you can add me as friend too.
  • Orchid4mom2
    Orchid4mom2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    As you can see I just joined today. Have to say I am very nervous, I have ususally joined one of the weight loss groups and lost weight that way, but i have never kept it off. I am going to do diet and exercise combined in the hopes that i will get to my goal, at the very least feel better about myself :D . I could use some motivation and friends along the way. Speak soon i hope xx

You don't have anything to worry about..it's sort of fun!!
    Add me if you like :)

• IMDEWINIT
    IMDEWINIT Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Click the top left bar. Scroll down to friends . Click the plus sign on top ride(add) then click email..from there yu can request people by email or the name they use on the app..I just figured this out feel free to add me please
  • IMDEWINIT
    Options
    Ride....I meant right
  • IMDEWINIT
    Options
    Hey I just noticed after yu click on friends slide over n click friends again n then yu will see the➕ sign n add people where it says email or fitness pal username
  • IMDEWINIT
    Options
    after you scroll down to friends click it then click friends again then yu Will see a plus sign where yu can add people where it says by email but it also says by fitness pal username..u can either or there...
    I can't find out how to add friends either? When I click on a username I only get the options to send a message or ignore. If I go to the main page on myfitnesspal and click on the "friends" menu at the top, I get the option to invite by email or Facebook. But I have no clue what to do if you don't have that info.
    I just started here a little over a week ago so if you'd like (and figured out how to) you can add me as friend too.