back to try again

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Stephanie. I've been on here before just never stayed with it. I just had a baby three weeks ago and I'm determined to stay with it and loose the baby weight. I have about 40 pounds I'd like to loose before this summer so I can get back into a two piece.

Replies

• shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Stephanie. I've been on here before just never stayed with it. I just had a baby three weeks ago and I'm determined to stay with it and loose the baby weight. I have about 40 pounds I'd like to loose before this summer so I can get back into a two piece.
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You can do it, Stephanie! Good luck to you and welcome back.
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Welcome Stephanie and congratulations on your new addition!

This is a great place to reach your goals and if you keep pushing through you will succeed. You've come to the right place!
  • suselmiami
    Options
    Congrats Stephanie on your new baby! What a blessing.

Well ... so I'm back again after a few failed attempts. I'm really motivated though ... look forward to losing 60 lbs before the year is over. I know I can do it! :)

Best of luck to everyone.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Be careful exercising before 6 weeks postpartum, especially if you had a c-section! Don't want to do any damage to your body!

Good luck to you & welcome back!
  • mmcritter
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome back Stephanie! I too was on here last year and didn't stick with it. But... hopefully this time... WE WILL DO IT!
  • tparkin
    tparkin Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!! I have just come back myself and isn't it great to know everyone is still here to support us!!!