Need motivation and friends!

Options
I turned 40 yesterday and it is time to take control of my life!!!! I need help and motivation! I need friends on here. I do not get any help or motivation from my friends and family. I lose girlfriends when I lose weight. I want to know about meal planning and prep for myself. I am very busy abd so I am tired often and grab easy food. I would appreciate anyone that has the time to help me and maybe in return I can help you

Replies

• bomb_887
    bomb_887 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add away mate
  • pansamanchada
    pansamanchada Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    lvmy4kids wrote: »
    I turned 40 yesterday and it is time to take control of my life!!!! I need help and motivation! I need friends on here. I do not get any help or motivation from my friends and family. I lose girlfriends when I lose weight. I want to know about meal planning and prep for myself. I am very busy abd so I am tired often and grab easy food. I would appreciate anyone that has the time to help me and maybe in return I can help you

Many people on this site has been in your situation at some point.
    We experience sabotage from friends and family when we better ourselves they see it as an indictment on their own poor choices. Losing friends sucks but you will for sure find new ones (better ones) that support your healthy lifestyle.
    Meal planning and logging is crucial for succeeding in this journey. so that when you're tired and short on time you don't go straight to the drive thru.
    Add me I'll help you with what I can.
  • newstartin2016
    newstartin2016 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I just joined today. I turn 45 this year, where has the time gone. I understand what you mean when you say about friends and loosing weight. You would think that they would be pleased!!!!!!
  • bkg1209
    bkg1209 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You don't need motivation. You need determination. Motivation comes and goes. But if you're DETERMINED, you will find a way to achieve your goals, even when you're not feeling motivated.
  • briggsykim
    briggsykim Posts: 75 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Add me! I have an open diary and I am 43
  • mebs84
    mebs84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just starting this plan and at my age 54) any advice greatly appreciated. I have to do this.