Wedding count down

Options
8 months and counting

Replies

• allibeee
    allibeee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    6 months + 3 days for me! What are your goals?
  • fitmomnwife16
    fitmomnwife16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 11 months ahead of me! Goal: lose 100 lbs
  • suebelshaw757
    suebelshaw757 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Aw fab bet your so excited. How's it goin so far. We have been for out taster tonight for the wedding meal. So really had to push myself to do my exercise tonight. Food was amazing. 100lbs you'll do it Hun just keep focused.
  • suebelshaw757
    Options
    6months bet it's come round right fast and gathering speed if you anything like me. What's your goal?
  • suebelshaw757
    Options
    My goal to lose another 2 stone and some serious toning. I've lost 7lbs so far as I was 13.7 12.12 now. Boom come on lol.
  • suebelshaw757
    Options
    You are both doing amazing. I'm on the scales Wednesday. Defo lost a bit of size round my tummy. You pair starting to notice any difference?
  • suebelshaw757
    Options
    :D I'm so excited 10 more weeks and where all paid up honeymoon the lot. Aaaahhhhhh. You pair Gotta try the sweet potato hash we had it for breakfast the other day. If was awsum. Keep me up to date peeps on how your doing!
  • allibeee
    Options
    I have noticed a difference already, I'm weighing tomorrow and only had one bad day this week so hoping to see a loss.

I really want to be slimmer and I've been exercising too.

Have a good week ladies xx
  • allibeee
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I forgot to say, I'm 7lbs down and want to lose another 2st at least. (That's 28lbs or around 13kg)
  • suebelshaw757
    Options
    I'm with you now, started wanting to lose 3stone just over 2 to go. Hammering the work outs. Found a fab app for tummy tone. It's working a treat. Daily abs lumowell free too. Kill me first time but well worth it for the results.
  • suebelshaw757
    Options
    Weldon on the weight loss, my scale day tomorrow but had new scales so can get my BMI.
  • Shadae3103
    Shadae3103 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I will be getting married in three months it's getting down to the wire. I have at least 20 more pounds to go
  • aktatum21
    aktatum21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Getting married at the end of October and hoping to lose about 30 pounds by then. I'm 5'3 and currently 180-185. Looking for some MFP friends to keep me motivated since a lot of my real life friends eat like crap, drink too much, or dont work out
  • BecomingBridal
    BecomingBridal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in July and am looking to tone up and (possibly) lose around 5 pounds but I think with all the lifting I may end up gaining. Haha! If anyone would like to add me, I love encouraging other brides (and anyone in general!)!
  • suebelshaw757
    Options
    Hey becoming how long you been training? 5 pounds is not a lot to loses that is if you want to lose you can get ripped and lose its just watching you diet. Congrats on the wedding. Are you ready plan wise?
  • suebelshaw757
    Options
    Shadae only 3 months. How may kcals you on per day? 7 pounds a week. Loads of cardio. Know a great vid on you tube that may help. Let me know if you want the link.
  • suebelshaw757
    Options
    Akt where all here to help each other just stick to your plan and keep focused I've Gotta loose the same for sept your a month before me. I've got my scales today. Wish me luck peeps. X
  • suebelshaw757
    Options
    I'm a loser haha yes 3.3 pounds get in boom. :D
  • chanel_no5
    chanel_no5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you ❤️ xxx