Smoothies

Options
I just had a Kale, Blackberry, banana , and almond milk smoothie, it wasn't too bad...

Replies

• tryin08
    tryin08 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just had my smoothie too. It was delicious!
  • umhelloeileen
    umhelloeileen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What did you have? I try and get different ideas..
  • tryin08
    Options
    I use canned pineapple in juice, 2bananas, 2handfuls organic spinach, kale, chard, (they are already mixed together), 1 or 2 cups frozen strawberries, chia seeds, sometimes PB2 or honey. Sweet
  • tryin08
    Options
    I do not like almind milk in my smoothies.
  • cjwilkins08
    cjwilkins08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oo my nutritionist gave me great green smoothie recipes! One was 1/2 cup baby spinach, 1/2 cup frozen mango, 1 banana, 2tbs plain yogurt, and 8oz of coconut water or water. The other one is 1 cup avacado (I just do half of one) 1/2 cup pineapple, 1/2 frozen banana, 1 cup baby spinach, 1 cup milk, 1 tsp chia seeds, ans 1/2 cup ice. They are both pretty good! The avacado one is very thick and creamy, and the one with mango is very sweet. Sometimes if I'm not in the mood for something super sweet I will cut the fruit in half, and doubble the spinnach!
  • cbelc2
    cbelc2 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I make 2 at the time in my vitamix. 12 ounces plain ff yogurt, 2 tbsp each chia, sesame, and flax seeds, steamed kale (6 big leaves), 1 banana, water, and 12 ounces frozen berries. It's breakfast along with black coffee.
  • Ashleyyyb1993
    Ashleyyyb1993 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    1 small banana, 2 tbsp of cacao powder, and 300ml of Almond breeze reduced sugar milk. 189 calories, and a great sweet treat!! I have one almost everyday, especially when I need to bump up my calorie intake!! It tastes amazing aswell!!xx
  • Cheri1218
    Cheri1218 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    My recent favorite is 1 cup frozen mandarin oranges, big hanful of spinach, 1/2 frozen banana, half cup vanilla Greek yogurt, 2 Tb wheat germ, 1 scoop vanilla protein, 1/2 cup water. This morning I added 1/2 avocado and it was very creamy.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    I decided to pass on the milk, almond milk, or coconut water and just use tea for the liquid.

jxrs3ke1qs8l.jpg
  • stmokomoko
    stmokomoko Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Kale/spinach/chard mix
    1 cup of frozen mixed fruit (pineapple/strawberry/peach/mango)
    scoop of banana cream protein
    water