I need FRIENDS!!

Options
I'm looking for buddies to keep me motivated ! I am on a Paleo diet trying to loose 40lbs! Please add if you are on often

Replies

• KingOfVolleyball
    KingOfVolleyball Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Totes my goats don't mind helping you with motivation!
    Also, what's a paleo diet?
  • FantasticRunning
    FantasticRunning Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Totes my goats don't mind helping you with motivation!
    Also, what's a paleo diet?
    Accepted your friend request! Thank you!
  • heatherwhite_lv
    heatherwhite_lv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm here for motivation! What's a typical workout day for you? What do your meals usually consist of?
  • FantasticRunning
    Options
    I'm here for motivation! What's a typical workout day for you? What do your meals usually consist of?
    I work in the backroom of a grocery department so I burn a lot of calories just from my job. Around 500-600 calories I run ATLEAST 2 miles a day and I eat meat, veggies, fruit and nuts. Make everything from scratch and don't eat fast food.

• frantzcr
    frantzcr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm following a diet very close to paleo. I log everyday and create a couple recipes every week. I also try to hit the gym daily. Will send and accept request
  • emijomawson
    emijomawson Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day :)
  • KendraMonster
    KendraMonster Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am only a week in but I am on everyday so far! While I am not fully paleo I do adapt my diet to be close to the original diet. Great resource you may already know about. www.nomnompaleo.com
  • FantasticRunning
    Options
    I am only a week in but I am on everyday so far! While I am not fully paleo I do adapt my diet to be close to the original diet. Great resource you may already know about. www.nomnompaleo.com
    Oh yes I do bump into this site a lot lol! I find most recipes on Pinterest but am going to try and stay away from processed flours as much as possible. Gluten free or not they hurt my stomach.
  • FantasticRunning
    Options
    frantzcr wrote: »
    I'm following a diet very close to paleo. I log everyday and create a couple recipes every week. I also try to hit the gym daily. Will send and accept request

Thank you! Hopefully we can share some recipes! I do a lot of home cooking as well.

• Marathon83
    Marathon83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day for the past month! Got about 45 pounds to go and can't wait to run again. It's amazing how quickly you go from a 32 min 5 miles to nothing! Hope your hitting goals, sure you will be great!