Need friends!

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm Aubrie. I lost 90 pounds between five years and three years ago. Since then, I have managed to put back on 50 pounds. :| It makes me super unhappy to know all the hard work that I did was lost. Anywho, I'm back and need motivation/friends to keep me accountable. Anyone interested, feel free to add me :)

Replies

• Maelstromxl
    Maelstromxl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can truly sympathize. Over the past 5 or so years I have gone from 175lbs to 225lbs. I have managed to get down to 185lbs only to find myself back up again. Hopefully, this will be the end of yo-yo and we can finally cut the string.
  • NavyCurls
    NavyCurls Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Back in 2007, I was around 160ish. Now I'm at 230ish. I'd love to get back there.
  • WendyLaubach
    WendyLaubach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    You know what? "All" the hard work you did wasn't lost, only about half of it. You caught yourself before it got worse! And that's just so much less work you'll have to do this time. You did it before, so you know how.
  • aubrie917
    aubrie917 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good point, Wendy. Thank you!
  • Vertythegreat
    Vertythegreat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Similar story! Lost 60 pounds and it is ALL back and then some. I'll add you :)
  • stronger_today
    stronger_today Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey, feel free to add me.
  • remblm
    remblm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Has anybody else had trouble losing even though they're doing all the "right" things? I lost 5 pounds the first month, but now am at a standstill, even though I'm eating slightly below my calorie limit I should have & exercising every day. I would be happy with 1 pound a week but the last 2 weeks I haven't lost anything
  • sweets1973
    sweets1973 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I used to be 210 back 2010 i lost about 30 lbs stayed at 180 or so for a couple of years just started my journey again down 9 lbs just another 29 lb to go. Feel free to add me
  • Shrinking_Erin
    Shrinking_Erin Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. : )
  • Marathon83
    Marathon83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me!
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    I'm a horrible person who doesn't really give the best advice all the time and is pretty self centered. Feel free to add me.
  • ashatwell87
    ashatwell87 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, same goes for everyone! I love helping out :)