Frequent relapser looking for motivation and support!

Options
2»

Replies

• suprangela79
    suprangela79 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Same here...feel free to add me as well!
  • JennMM0123
    JennMM0123 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I need support and motivation, this has to be my year!!! Please add me and I will try my beset to help and support you!!
  • JennMM0123
    Options
    Need support, back at it again! Please add me!
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Here for you girl, I was off the site basically a year before I was kicked in the butt by some really harsh reality. I'm back, and 20lbs down! Add me :)
  • JennMM0123
    Options
    jennymo607 wrote: »
    I need support and motivation, this has to be my year!!! Please add me and I will try my beset to help and support you!!

Anyone please add me I would love more support!
  • Tinymeaf
    Tinymeaf Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    First time I have lasted past 2 weeks on a diet. One month now and I have lost 12 pounds, by tracking eating and by working out with my elliptical. Need to get new holes on my belts! My wife is very happy with her thinner husband. Apples and raw almonds are my snacks.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm a frequent relapser too. 4 years ago, I lost roughly 20 pounds. I've gained all that back and then some. I'm currently the heaviest I've ever been at 215 pounds. I really need people to keep telling me to watch what I eat or else I just lose motivation.
  • aeriepie89
    aeriepie89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    rhaiin wrote: »
    I'm currently the heaviest I've ever been at 215 pounds.
    This was also my heaviest I am about 200lbs now we can do this!

• bvff35
    bvff35 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I, too, am a frequent relapser. I am hoping that I don't go back to old ways this time and keep working at being consistently healthy. It's tough but being unhappy with myself is harder. :/
  • bvff35
    bvff35 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Tinymeaf wrote: »
    First time I have lasted past 2 weeks on a diet. One month now and I have lost 12 pounds, by tracking eating and by working out with my elliptical. Need to get new holes on my belts! My wife is very happy with her thinner husband. Apples and raw almonds are my snacks.

Great! Keep up the hard work!
  • Gibby014
    Gibby014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    bvff35 wrote: »
    I, too, am a frequent relapser. I am hoping that I don't go back to old ways this time and keep working at being consistently healthy. It's tough but being unhappy with myself is harder. :/

My thoughts and words exactly! looking forward to motivation and to being consistent
  • peachy1717
    peachy1717 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Frequent relapser here too. We can all use encouragement! Anyone feel free to add me.
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I had a tough time getting going on here but now I am on track after taking a few months to get used to it. Believe me if I can do this you can, too! I will send a request!!!
  • tdjna
    tdjna Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need help as well. Would love some motivation and encouragement, will contribute the same. Please add me.
  • jdearolf
    jdearolf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a typical start stopper. Feel free to add as the journey continues
  • Devol82
    Devol82 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • Mama_cc
    Mama_cc Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Back here to tweak my routine for new year... Can sooo relate. Add me to your cheering section :smile:
  • alphabull
    alphabull Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Anyone needing a daily user who comments/likes can add me. I just recently came back to MFP after a 6 month break. I gained 40 lbs back during that time and need to work it off again.
  • amanda_meraz
    amanda_meraz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, all requests are welcomed. I look forward to the support and motivation from others as well as helping any way I can :)
  • aeriepie89
    aeriepie89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please anyone who has commented and hasn't already added me or anyone else as a friend then add us. I have found so much support already from my new friends. We are all in it together no one here is hoping you will fail.