Turning 30 and tired of being fat!

My name is William and I am turing 30 this year. After losing alot of weight a few years ago I have had some pretty nasty sports & car accident injuries and loss all progress due to my own self loathing. I am almost fully recovered from a recent ankle injury and I am going to start my journey over again. I am not sure how many will read this but if anyone wants to share tips on how they are or have gotten into shape I would be grateful.

Replies

• mrswizz395
    mrswizz395 Posts: 16 Member
    Not sure how to add people sorry but please add me we'll help each other kick some *kitten* :D
  • Rdsgoal16
    Rdsgoal16 Posts: 302 Member
    Hello William, welcome aboard. Good luck on your journey! Coming back from an injury is tough but you got this. My tip, find some exercise that you like that doesn't feel like a death sentence. I bought a dog and am walking her everyday. Disc golf when it gets warm. I never thought I would be a morning workout guy but with my time spread thin that 30 minutes early morning did it for me 33 pounds down since November.... I will send a request to encourage and watch you hit your goal!
    Robert
  • fattymelt36
    fattymelt36 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi. I'm new as well. I just had back surgery, so I can relate to how you must feel. Just take one day at a time. Good luck to you!
  • Hello William I am turning 30 in June, please add me and we can keep each other accountable. I am constantly playing sports