New from LoseIt.com!

Options
Hello, I'm new to MFP from loseit.com. I'm 4'9 and 115 pounds, and I'm hoping to get down to 95 pounds. I lost 11 with LoseIt. I saw that this was the top rated free diet and fitness app while on my iPod, so I decided to get it. I LOVE MFP so far. It's great. I've decided to just completely ditch LoseIt and come over here. So, I'm looking for friends to help me with my weight loss journey!

Replies

• crystallized
    crystallized Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I used to use LoseIT as well. When I switched to MFP, they didn't have LoseIT on my Android phone.

Welcome!
  • AdorablePanda
    AdorablePanda Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Good luck to you! :-)
  • mseab71
    mseab71 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!!

Michelle
  • Postlethwaite
    Postlethwaite Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey:) It sounds like you are very close to your goal. I have also tried a few of the online communities and options, giving each a two week trial at minimum. So far I am finding this one to be my favorite. What other goals do you have besides weight loss? I am also learning about different ways of cooking and about nutrition. For myself, I am more concerned about living a long healthy life than about the particular number that pops on my scale, but weight loss is and has long been an important part of my plans for my health:)