Feel so down!

Options
Hi MFP people
I need some encouragement and motivation tonight, just feel huge and ugly and like I'll never reach my goal! What do you guys do to snap out of this?

Thanks xx

Replies

• escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I feel down too a lot but hey your on here for a reason right you are making changes !!!
    And judging from the small pic i can tell you are pretty so dont worry about the haters come on !!
  • hamelle2
    hamelle2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Take a walk, polish your nails, help another on MFP, listen to a downloaded hypnosis app but mostly never say the words "huge and ugly" again. Repeat after me... "I am a beautiful, confident woman and I can do this!"
    And everytime you feel down, repeat it over and over again!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Put on workout gear and go to the gym.
    Take a walk
    Bubble bath
    Say things you like about yourself
    Make smaller goals, don't think of deadlines to meet
    Eat something healthy
    Write out why you feel that way
  • CampLondon
    CampLondon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Look into blogilates youtube videos.
  • kimadm4
    kimadm4 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    hamelle2 wrote: »
    Take a walk, polish your nails, help another on MFP, listen to a downloaded hypnosis beautiful... looks like her mom! Have Fun!!! Time Flies... but mostly never say the words "huge and ugly" again. Repeat after me... "I am a beautiful, confident woman and I can do this!"

This⤴️⤴️!
  • kdogni
    kdogni Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Don't feel down guys. Yes some days are gonna be *kitten* but don't let them take over!
    It will pass so get out there and have fun.
    Fight fight fight
  • erin_leslee
    erin_leslee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    kimadm4 wrote: »
    hamelle2 wrote: »
    Take a walk, polish your nails, help another on MFP, listen to a downloaded hypnosis beautiful... looks like her mom! Have Fun!!! Time Flies... but mostly never say the words "huge and ugly" again. Repeat after me... "I am a beautiful, confident woman and I can do this!"

This⤴️⤴️!

I wholeheartedly agree with this... I also agree with the post about using that negativity in your head to push into a workout, let it pour out onto the gym floor and leave it there. Every workout can be a time to get your body and your mind right.
  • WhitneyT586
    WhitneyT586 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Do something that makes you feel strong! A great workout where I end dripping with sweat, sore, pumped, and exhausted always, strangely, makes me feel more confident and happy.
  • bomb_887
    bomb_887 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    There will always be a day when you feel down. But these are the days when you can stop and think about the fact that you are dojng something brilliant. So you may feel down but the fact that you have started doing something by looking after your body and asking for help is enough to bring your mood back up again. Everything takes time but remember you not alone. Head up and we'll done for how far you have got today
  • bspringer544
    bspringer544 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I go for a run. Always makes me feel lighter and more accomplished... Even if neither of those accounts are necessarily true.
  • Veggie_mama
    Veggie_mama Posts: 77 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Surround yourself with positivity and take a look around at all the beauty this world has. You are one of the beautful creations and you have to believe that. Take a deep breath and throat punch that nasty little voice in your head, hold your head high and go out and work it, darlin'.