I have successfully lost a lot

Since between the 3rd January 2016 - 28th January 2016 I have successfully lost 16lbs in that time. I am over the moon with this and hope to lose a lot more. I feel this is a success story :)

Replies

• little_minions
    little_minions Posts: 4 Member
    Wow congratulations!
    How did you do that? Any particular diet plan amd exercises?
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 494 Member
    Definitely a success!!! Keep on rockin' it!
  • samjoy
    samjoy Posts: 119 Member
    Awesome loss. Congratulations and keep it up!
  • elucy_21
    elucy_21 Posts: 9 Member
    Congratulations, I'm SUPER HAPPY for you.
  • darrentrimble
    darrentrimble Posts: 5 Member
    Wow congratulations!
    How did you do that? Any particular diet plan amd exercises?

I signed up for a year at the gym and the 3rd January was my first day at it. I try and go 4 times a week. Our gym has a key that goes in the machines so to track calorie loss and what we do at the gym. I always try and better my last day at it. But currently just under 1000 calories a day at it. I work in a varely active job that keeps me on my feet all dayday.

My diet, some days I would eat under a 1000 calories and some over. I am never starving from hunger.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    Careful with that...under 1000 especially for a man can be pretty dangerous.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Keep up the good work
  • darrentrimble
    darrentrimble Posts: 5 Member
    Careful with that...under 1000 especially for a man can be pretty dangerous.

I don't tend to go far under 1000. But few days I do. Today have only ate 900 calories. I don't feel hungry though. Tomorrow will eat about 1500 but hopefully burn nearly 1000 at the gym. Can't wait to get my first 1000 calories workout done.

• determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Great job, keep up the good work!! :-)
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote, glamorize, or achieve dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
    c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.
    d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal.

MyFitnessPal strongly recommends that anyone suffering from the symptoms of Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia, or Compulsive eating make use of the resources offered by the National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders. You may reach the ANAD hotline by phone in the US: 847-831-3438 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, Central Time) or on the web at http://www.anad.org/site/anadweb/

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

Thanks for your understanding,
    USMCMP
    MyFitnessPal Moderator
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!