Snacks?

Options
So i need help with some ideas for healthy snacks?
Im very fussy so its hard for me to find a quick healthy snack. :(

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    String cheese, nuts, wasabi peas, fudge pops, cottage cheese, hard boiled eggs, hummus & veggies, protein bars, Greek yogurt, beef or turkey jerky, popcorn, apples & peanut butter, cheese and crackers, Skinny Cow ice cream bars, fruit
  • sambam4493
    sambam4493 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Some great ideas, im so picky its hard to find something apart from bananas! Lol :)
  • mrs_ross26
    mrs_ross26 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Kellogg's has popped crackers in several flavors. They are yummy! 28 sea sat flavor chips for 120 calories. I think they are better than regular chips! :)
  • Triplestep
    Triplestep Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I would do a search here; there are other threads on snacks (some of them very recent) plus a thread on new food products that people have run across. (Be forewarned: some of the foods posted about would not be considered "low calorie" but are things you can work into your day once you get the hang of this.)
  • sambam4493
    Options
    Thanks lovelys :)
  • jessetfan
    jessetfan Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I love Trader Joe's for snacks. I'll do chocolate chip granola bars or mini chocolate chip cookies for 150 calories or the chocolate chip brownie oat bar for 120.
  • ktfranke
    ktfranke Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm a big grazer, so snacks are my favorite! I've studied nutrition, and the best snacks should be able to supply you with energy, and fill you up long enough to keep you satisfied until your next meal! So... You want to try to combine both carbs (like an apple) and protein (like nuts)! The carbs will boost your energy while the protein makes you feel full and carries you longer! I love organic rice cakes, larabars, fruit, nuts, granola, yogurt, and veggies! Spend some time exploring at your local grocery store, and just watch out for added chemicals, sugars and artificial ingredients! Keep it simple and your body will thank you!
  • vinnyluu
    vinnyluu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Quaker's rice cakes. the caramel corn and chocolate flavors are delicious. also if you are looking for a macro/calorie friendly ice cream go for halo top! taste like really ice cream with only 240 calories a pint!
  • toe1226
    toe1226 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    rice cakes with peanut butter, nuts (1 oz), dried figs, medjool dates, baby carrots, frozen grapes, pop corn...
  • Mavrick_RN
    Mavrick_RN Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Costco Rice Rollers. A fun treat for 45 calories.
  • sambam4493
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the advise,
    Im not keen on nuts really or anything like that, but im gunna try to rice cakes i may like them :)