Share Your Low calorie beverages (for those of us who DON'T

Options
2»

Replies

• blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    it sounds a little dumb, and a little off topic, but my mom used to make "ice popsicles"..... just frozen water in the popsicle trays you can get at walmart/dollar stores/etc. because she didn't like us having so much sugar so they would cool us down in the summer plus they would hydrate us and they were funner (yes, i said funner) to eat than drinking a glass of water :)

I do the same thing and I use crystal light different flavors my son loves them. I cheated though I bought the popsicle trays from family dollar
  • Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Sobe Lifewaters (the 0 calorie kinds) and propel zero are good premade "waters". Mio is awesome too!
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings Sweet Zinger Iced Teas. They brew up quickly, taste great, are presweetened with all-natural stevia, and are zero calories.
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I like Mio in my water...0 calories, and cheap.
    And tea has 0 calories without anything else in it.
  • jamievolner
    Options
    I ...hate ... plain .... water lol I have been making gallon jugs of different flavored packets of unsweetened kool aid using 3/4 cup spelnda (you can use the 1 cup I just don't like it super sweet) this is 0 calories...then to switch it up make a sprizter out of them
    Use a clear diet soda such as 7 up, sprite etc....and use part kool aid and part diet soda to make a spritzer.
  • LisaMarieee
    LisaMarieee Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    1 cup almond breeze unsweetened original (40)
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (3)
    2 packets of zero calorie sweetener (0)

It's so good. It tastes a bit like a milkshake.
  • TAWoody
    TAWoody Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I try to save a little money so I get the various 0 calorie flavor packets. I just bought 3 boxes from Arizona one Lemon, Peach, and Pomegranate. They're delicious and only 25 cents a packet.
  • SJSharksChick
    SJSharksChick Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I love a venti unsweetened black iced tea from Starbucks :) I then add about 3 or 4 Stevias for my sweetener. It's very refreshing and zero calories! Yay!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    it sounds a little dumb, and a little off topic, but my mom used to make "ice popsicles"..... just frozen water in the popsicle trays you can get at walmart/dollar stores/etc. because she didn't like us having so much sugar so they would cool us down in the summer plus they would hydrate us and they were funner (yes, i said funner) to eat than drinking a glass of water :)

Great idea!!!

PS: Some of these flavourings/beverages sound great!!! :D
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Benefiber strawberry kiwi OBSESSED!
  • charelaine
    charelaine Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Sugar Free Hawaiian Punch Lemon Berry Squeeze to go packets. I was a serious Coke (cola) addict, and this is how I broke that habit. I just replaced my addiction, lol.
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    skinny girl chocolate chip freeze and cold coffee
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Vitamin water zero! Grape raspberry is the best!
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I love flavoured water! On my shelf right not there is Wyler's Light Pink Lemonade, Sugar Free Hawaiian Punch Berry Blue Typhoon & Fruit Juicy Red, and then I have Great Value Cherry Limeade, Orange Early Rise, and Vitamin Enhanced Grape for when I work out. I'm also a Caffeine Free Diet Dr. Pepper junkie :)
  • sarahlyzzibeth
    Options

I do the same thing and I use crystal light different flavors my son loves them. I cheated though I bought the popsicle trays from family dollar

I never thought of flavoring them with crystal light! good idea
  • 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am strictly water most of the day but when i do want a treat i like the Fuze slenderize drinks. They're normally no more than 15-30 cals per bottle.
  • JDM11Q
    JDM11Q Posts: 3
    Options
    WYLER'S LIGHT (Raspberry, Lemonade, etc).
    Only $0.99 for a box of eight.
    10 cal/packet (30mg sodium).
    EXTREMELY flavorful and mixes well with anything.

I mix with my protein shake and it is awesome. lol
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    At the risk of having MFP yell at me for advertising something, this weekend my wife discovered Ayala's Herbal Waters. They're water with subtle herbal infusions. The lavender mint is amazing, but they're all good. You can check them out here:

http://www.herbalwater.com/
  • Stephie_W
    Stephie_W Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I was perusing this thread an hour ago, contemplating a trip to the grocery store. I had never heard of Mio until this thread. Well, I just got back from the store, where I picked up Mio Fruit Punch. Once I figured out a good amount of Mio for my water, I LOVED it!!! This stuff is really good.

I enjoy plain water, but Mio will help to keep me boredom free!!

Thanks, my fellow MFPers.
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I like the Fuze Slenderize drinks. They come in different flavors and usually run about 15 calories and 3 g sugar