Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Injury :(

I hurt my shoulder this past Friday while lifting and am not sure when ill be able to start up again. Any suggestions for lower body workouts I can do to keep my mood up in the meantime?? :(

Replies

• Tmannmama
    Tmannmama Posts: 3 Member
    I have found a lot of different exercises on Pinterest u can try to go on there.
  • jaycich
    jaycich Posts: 44 Member
    Would cycling work?
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Safety squat bar?
  • born2transform
    born2transform Posts: 209 Member
    Good suggestions! Thanks... I'm just so bummed
  • jaycich
    jaycich Posts: 44 Member
    If you get into the biking thing, let me know. I was looking at getting a bike myself, although I have limited knowledge.
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,868 Member
    Hang in there. I've gotten some injuries in the past year, two with my feet and one with my hand. I keep chasing exercises that I'm able to do, and it's turned out to be fun. I've discovered cycling and weight lifting thanks to my injured feet.
  • born2transform
    born2transform Posts: 209 Member
    jaycich wrote: »
    If you get into the biking thing, let me know. I was looking at getting a bike myself, although I have limited knowledge.

I will definitely let you know! And thanks @fiddletime I guess I will try to make the best of the situation.