Before and after pics... still a good bit to go

Options
I am hoping I am able to get these pics to post. This is me from the start of my journey till now. I still have a long ways to go.
th_Before.jpg

th_sidebyside-1.jpg

Not sure what I am doing wrong here any advice on the images on how to get them to display properly

Replies

• megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    hmm.. I tried. idk!
    You're looking great, though! Keep up the good work!
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    youve got to get the IMG code and turn IMG Into lowercase img
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Copy the code with the "IMG" before and after it, and after you paste it, change the capital letters (IMG) to lowercase (img), and leave everything else the same. That usually works for me!
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    Before.jpg

sidebyside-1.jpg
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up. :happy:
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I am hoping I am able to get these pics to post. This is me from the start of my journey till now. I still have a long ways to go.
    ?action=view&current=Before.jpg

?action=view&current=sidebyside-1.jpg

Not sure what I am doing wrong here any advice on the images on how to get them to display properly
    lower case img the site is goofy
  • Harrar10
    Harrar10 Posts: 116
    Options
    I am hoping I am able to get these pics to post. This is me from the start of my journey till now. I still have a long ways to go
    ?action=view&current=Before.jpg

?action=view&current=sidebyside-1.jpg

• Harrar10
    Options
    I am hoping I am able to get these pics to post. This is me from the start of my journey till now. I still have a long ways to go
    Before.jpg

sidebyside-1.jpg

• Harrar10
    Options
    you had to put the actual image location, not the link on the top of your photobucket. :-) great progress!! you look amazing!!

p.s If you resize the image it will be able to fit into the screen
  • Nit2Winit11
    Options
    You look great!!! WTG!!!
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    Great job! Keep up all the good work!
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    Wow! Major difference! Lookin good! :bigsmile:
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    Finally got it... Those before shots are almost painful for me to look at now. I know how much pain I was dealing with then. I've only lost about 47 pounds since then but the difference from then to now in my body the amount of energy I have now feels so good and I still have a long way to go to get to my goal weight. I had lost 26 pounds before starting MFP.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I can definetely see a difference! Youre doing a rockin job! I love your dress btw :)
  • AutumnisBSB
    AutumnisBSB Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Good job. I can see the difference.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!