Ideas for meals?

Options
I was wondering what you guys eat for meals? I need ideas mostly for dinner and lunch because in the morning I eat fruit or breakfast hash or smoothies or something like that. Today I had Cajun chicken, purple sweet potatoes and cabbage for dinner.

Replies

• BfromdaVille
    BfromdaVille Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    For lunch, I had a cup of homemade tomato soup with 1 slice of proscuitto diced garnish, 1/4 cup hummus with za'atar sprinkled on top, carrot & red pepper strips, 1/4 cup of feta, parsley & green onion salad, 6 small crackers, 1/2 avocado and 3 olives. It is really colorful with a lot of different textures, so I don't feel like I am deprived.
  • buttersbunch
    buttersbunch Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Baked haddock, potato with salsa and salad
    84yigwjym16n.jpeg
  • buttersbunch
    buttersbunch Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Mediterranean-spinach stuffed chicken breast, cinnamon-maple butternut squash & cucumber-onion salad
    j0du4lkd9pee.jpeg
  • Summerberry1012
    Summerberry1012 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Thinking of what to eat is so hard! I just eat the stuff I like but control my portions and make healthier versions of it at home so I can control what and how much goes in.

Homemade pizza (I make a bunch of dough on weekends and freeze in portions so it's easy to pull together)
    Tomato soup & Grilled cheese
    Chicken Cesar salad wraps
    Big salad with chicken and homemade dressing
    Pasta with homemade sauce, sautéed spinach, and a protein
    Tuna salad or Turkey sandwich
    Chicken/veg stir fry with homemade teriyaki sauce over brown rice
    Quesadilla with black beans and rice, or chicken

Hope that helps!
  • nadiasacco0729
    nadiasacco0729 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I make a lot of recipes from Fit Men Cook. They are super delish and very easy to make a head of time. I make 3-4 recipes at a time and eat them throughout the week. They freeze well too. Tons of his recipes are in this app so it's calculated for you already!
  • BrittanyFarrell1
    BrittanyFarrell1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Chili is always a great ide. My grandma makes some that's amazing and I've been living off it the last two days...plus it freezes really well.
    I'm a sandwich for lunch kinda gir- typically it's a half a sandwich with some kind of spicy chicken or sweet ham and a half a piece of cheese and some mayonaisse for the omegas.
    Dinner is usually whatever looks good and is in my fridge. Or if I have the patience to cook whatever I find in pinterest that I can tweek to my likings- I'm weird about eating onions, tomatoes, and lettuce (unless in salad)
  • bjade18
    bjade18 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!