Big guys

Options
12346»

Replies

• Amazingday
    Amazingday Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I love big & tall, but everyone seems tall to me at 5'4. Make me laugh and quick wit, perfect trifecta.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    As a 5ft 8 guy who hasn't even had a date in over three years, I think I'd better start Googling euthanasia clinics after reading this thread haha!!!!
  • _HunterKiller_
    _HunterKiller_ Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    6'1" :)
  • moya_bleh
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    As a 5ft 8 guy who hasn't even had a date in over three years, I think I'd better start Googling euthanasia clinics after reading this thread haha!!!!

You is beautiful. You is gorgeous. You is sexy.

Thanks......and bloody tiny at that haha! You sir, have a physique that many of us dream of. Great work!
  • qxana1969
    qxana1969 Posts: 9,330 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    As a 5ft 8 guy who hasn't even had a date in over three years, I think I'd better start Googling euthanasia clinics after reading this thread haha!!!![/quote

intelligent, fun, creative and passionate are a must.....the rest - details.
  • tobywankenobijedimaster
    Options
    Being a giant dude does seem to have its pitfalls in the gay community though, I will admit. It seems not a lot of guys wanna be shorter than their partner.... :frowning:
  • Jess1989ica
    Jess1989ica Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Women all have different tastes :)
  • moya_bleh
    Options
    Break_You wrote: »
    I'm 5'8" and I don't think that has ever been a problem. I've never thought about my height and don't care.

You lucky so-and-so! :) I'm the same height as you and I get a LOT of hate from women of all sizes because of it,
  • qxana1969
    qxana1969 Posts: 9,330 Member
    Options
    All of my shorter partners have had a take charge attitude that was absolutely enticing! So, I have to agree with Break_You, it's a mindset.....of course, it's not easy to change.