50 pounds gone!!!!

Options
mnmomto4
mnmomto4 Posts: 97 Member
Hello all. Well it has been a 25 month journey for me to take off 50 pounds. I have to admit I fell off the wagon for a few months a couple of times. Most recent as this last holiday season, I managed to gain 6 pounds. Grrrr. But with the new year I decided this year would be the year to get all serious. I joined weight watchers only 4 weeks ago. I had hit a long plateau before the holiday season and really just stopped caring then. I lost 38 just doing mfp and then now I have taken off another 12 in the last 4 weeks doing ww. I still have a ways to go. I have my goal and then ww and mfp has another goal for me. My goal I have another 14 pounds to go. ww and mfps goal to get out of overweight range is another 10 more on top of that. I don't even have a recent photo of myself since losing the last 12. But here are my photos. Just 3 months after having my twins I got serious and then to my twins 2nd b-day. Take another 12 off that photo, which is a pant size. LOL. The pants I wore in my photo are too big now :smiley:0yzhgs2bmyrb.jpg
afecrrmpnt3j.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!