Waist trainers anybody?!

Options
Simple question....do waist trainers actually work? Anyone have first hand experience? Cause don't we all wanna look like the Kardashians? ;) lol

Replies

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    no, they don't. they are nice as shapewear but not good for much else
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    And even if they did work, because they 'hold up your middle' your core strength turns to pudding.

Wear it for a night out to look hawt, then take it off and put it back in the drawer.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    No, they don't work in the long term.

And no, we don't all want to look like Kardashians.
  • OzarkLady76
    OzarkLady76 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've had one for awhile & wear it occasionally for back support. I don't think waist trainers work for losing belly fat or creating an hourglass figure. It does help my aching back.
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    The Kardashians receive money for pushing products like waist trainers and that detox tea that they talk about on their IG. Keep that in mind. I heard they had surgery to move their fat around to look how they do.. not dissing anyone who wants that or has it done, but yeah I don't think it's the waist trainers making them look that way.
  • Lazz5k
    Lazz5k Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    AlanahBeez wrote: »
    Simple question....do waist trainers actually work? Anyone have first hand experience? Cause don't we all wanna look like the Kardashians? ;) lol

first of all, YES!!!! & I'm so glad you posted :smiley:

• harrybananas
    harrybananas Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Yes waist trainers work. Put it on and set it and forget it.