Anabolic diet no steroids

Options
This diet gets steroid like results without drugs or side effects plus it improves health

Replies

• nordlead2005
    nordlead2005 Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    So this diet will make you pack on 7lb of muscle and very little body fat without lifting a single weight?
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    No no it doesn't

It gets money for the people who promote it
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    So this diet will make you pack on 7lb of muscle and very little body fat without lifting a single weight?

Is this where I order my unicorn?
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Want to flag as spam but there's no info in the OP...
  • nordlead2005
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »

Is this where I order my unicorn?

I have one left in stock, so yes.
  • AnabolicKyle
    AnabolicKyle Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Anabolic you say?
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    There's no diet on earth that will get you the artificially enhanced gains of steroids. And this diet is not healthier than any other diet. You're free to indulge if you want, but don't get upset when it's not all it's cracked up to be.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    sabre2583 wrote: »
    This diet gets steroid like results without drugs or side effects plus it improves health

Which steroids does it get results like? Estrogen is a steroid, I don't want results similar to taking estrogen.
    LDL is a steroid, I'd prefer not to get the atherosclerosis results it is usually associated with.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »

Which steroids does it get results like? Estrogen is a steroid, I don't want results similar to taking estrogen.
    LDL is a steroid, I'd prefer not to get the atherosclerosis results it is usually associated with.

Prednisone lol
  • senecarr
    Options

Prednisone lol

I'm afraid I'd have to reject the diet if those are the results.
  • CoffeeNCardio
    Options

LOL. Some kid got booted from my high school because he was selling his mom's Estradiol and telling all the sports kids it was steroids! It was like Ferris Bueller's Decline into Misdemeanor Fraud
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    c00lAZB.jpg?fb
  • singingflutelady
    Options

Prednisone lol

Omg yes. I have Crohn's so I have been on Prednisone and omg it is horrible
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    It's a low carb diet that's been around for a long time. Similar to a PSMF type diet. It "guarantees" fast fat loss with higher muscle retention than a traditional diet. Nothing special about it. Very low calorie mostly protein diet, guaranteed to rebound when you stop following it.
  • nordlead2005
    Options
    c00lAZB.jpg?fb

Sign me up!! I've been at it for 1 year and I'm not nearly as ripped and my skin color hasn't changed nearly as much.
  • CoffeeNCardio
    Options
    c00lAZB.jpg?fb

This made me laugh way harder than is socially acceptable in a Starbucks.
  • senecarr
    Options

Prednisone lol

I mostly just wanted to make a pun about rejection and immuno-suppressive drugs, but I'm sorry to hear you have Crohn's.
  • singingflutelady
    Options

Prednisone lol

I mostly just wanted to make a pun about rejection and immuno-suppressive drugs, but I'm sorry to hear you have Crohn's.

That's fine. I made the joke too. Luckily I'm not on it anymore but I am on 2 immunesuppressants though (one is originally an anti organ rejection drug and one is a biologic). Autoimmune diseases are fun
  • CoffeeNCardio
    Options

Prednisone lol

That's fine. I made the joke too. Luckily I'm not on it anymore but I am on 2 immunesuppressants though (one is originally an anti organ rejection drug and one is a biologic). Autoimmune diseases are fun

To cheer you up:)

http://prokopetz.tumblr.com/post/57702943181/mikhailvladimirovich-bogleech-its-funny-how