44 and ready for a change

Options
I am so ready for a change. I am so tired of being overweight. My husband and I have a weight loss challenge starting NOW! I am signing up for the gym Thursday and starting the clean eating now. Looking for people with the same goals and need accountability.

Replies

• CroneStar
    CroneStar Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Sonya. I'm 47 and I and I need to lose around 60-70 pounds. I joined a gym last week also but I have been ill and haven't been able to get there just yet.
  • rhonda6375
    rhonda6375 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rhonda. I am 45 and need to lose 70-80 pounds. I have been going to the gym almost every day since the beginning of the year and tracking calories. I have lost about 9 pounds? I think so far. You can do this! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • zgiarc
    zgiarc Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I'm 44 and have been on here since the beginning of the year. Learned a lot so far and have lost 19 of the 104 pounds I'm working to lose.
  • TammyLML
    TammyLML Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! I'm 45 & would be happy to be friends. :smiley: I just hit the halfway mark to my goal a couple of weeks ago - I've lost 34 but still have 31 lbs to go. You've definitely come to the right place as there is a huge community of awesome people here, all at different stages of the journey, willing to help and support one another. Feel free to add me. Cheers! <3
  • Sonyamiller2016
    Sonyamiller2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to add people but I don't know how?!
  • Floridaman789
    Floridaman789 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request.
  • triplejboom
    triplejboom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also 44 and feel like I want to get back to an active lifestyle again! I've been tracking since 1/22 and my first weigh in I lost 5 lbs (prob water weight, but it was fun to see)! I would like to lose about 60 lbs- I'd love to have friends on here to be accountable to and to support! Please add me as a friend!