Guys and Gals in their Prime. ( over 35 !)

Options
VBtim180
VBtim180 Posts: 43 Member
Hi everyone. if your over 35 or so you know you can start hurting in places you never imagined would hurt. Sometimes the back ache and achey joints can knock you off course but you have to stay motivated. I need some other folks in their prime to help keep me on track. I dont have a lot to loose but I want to first lose some unwanted pounds and then get fit enough that I can take off my shirt at the beach. Lets do it!. send me a friend invite. thanks

Replies

• bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    43 years old here. I'll send friend request. :)
  • imabigvegan
    Options
    40 years old! will add you both!
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Curious why your caloric intake is at 1,200 for the day? That's crazy! Men need at least 1,800 calories per day. Maybe just a mix-up in the settings?
  • history_grrrl
    history_grrrl Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    50 -- does that mean I'm "past my prime"?
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    42 here
    sending requst and others can feel free to send me one
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Almost 43 here y'all and feeling better than I did in my 20's. Add me if you want!!!
  • VBtim180
    Options
    I hope not! thats just a few years away for me. Your just getting warmed up .
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    50 here and know exactly what you mean...there will be days that I wake up and things will hurt but I press on and am glad I did! Everyone feel free to add me! I love the support, motivation and encouragement of my MFP friends and I do return it.

Jeff
  • history_grrrl
    history_grrrl Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I hope not! thats just a few years away for me. Your just getting warmed up .

Hah! If that's for me, thanks. Friend request on its way.
  • mommaG_Grandmatobe
    Options
    49 turning turning 50 in August...not quite over the Hill...just feeling it at times.
  • VBtim180
    Options
    You are correct. Your just hitting your stride.
  • VBtim180
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who responded. We're not kids anymore... but we aint old either. Appreciate the words of support and hope to post a good number tomorrow. Rested a little today but should bounce back tomorrow. night