Looking for motivational fitness pal friends

Options
Hi all,

As like most of you, I struggle to eat healthy constantly and go in and out of phases and the "treat you self" usually involves naughty yummy treats or spending lots of money on clothes ha.

So I have started this app to help myself control one area of my life which is food and fitness!

I work in the fashion industry (fashion stylist) and I am surrounded my beautiful slim models. So most of the time feel large and gross.

I want to loose 10lbs ready for my girls holiday to Vegas at the end of March and maintain it this way going forward!

If anyone can relate in any way and wants to buddy up and beat the bulge, tiredness and down right fed up, please get in touch!

Hope to hear from you soon, Amy

Replies

• safatareq
    safatareq Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hello there!
    I can totally relate to you! I am abusy working woman, between sometimes my night calls n so much working hours i easily slip off exercising n logging my meals. End of march will be my wedding anniversary, when i look at our pictures from last year i realize i gained at least 5 kgs let alone i miss the tone slim look which i used to have. I just got back on track 2 days ago n looking for ways to stay on track!
    Hope we can help each other do that!
    Safa