Fitbit users

Options
Hi does anyone use Fitbit?

Replies

• Maryselina
    Maryselina Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'd like to but the reports on steps counting is bad? Maybe you know better?
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    mine works fine, i've watched it count my steps its pretty accurate, accurate enough for me.
  • rattiemomma
    rattiemomma Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I got mine a few years ago (a Flex) and I remember the emphasis at the time was on that Fitbit was an activity tracker, not a pedometer. So, sometimes you got more "steps" to account for other activity it picked up. And you could always override the default data to track specific activities. So, that's how I have always used it. The steps are accurate when I pace them out just walking, but I don't worry about it not getting every step or adding a few. I just like having something that keeps track of generally how active I'm being and is there on my wrist, mocking me when I sit on the couch and judging me when I eat too much pizza. :smile:

I like mine and I like the Flex because you can get lots of accessories to switch up the look of you want. And it's thinner than the newer ones, which I like. YMMV.

-Rattie
  • deucetres
    deucetres Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I bought my first Fitbit charge hr last year. It worked great! Until my kitten chewed a hole in the heart rate sensor! I just bought a new one. It keeps me motivated and aware of how much more I need to walk or calories I need to burn to reach my goals. Highly recommend the charge Hr!
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    My Flex does a great job of tracking steps. I can pull the Fitbit app up on my phone, start walking and watch it track them although it may take it a moment to kick in but when it does it adjusts itself quickly. I carry the brain in my pants pocket instead of on my wrist except when I ride my bike because it counts pedaling as steps.