WHEW! Mama needs some HELP!

Options
mamadriver13
mamadriver13 Posts: 33 Member
edited February 2016 in Motivation and Support
So- July of 2014 I posted a cry for help- I was desperately overweight, seeking help and encouragement from others. That was the start of my weight loss journey. Month after Month I would update my success with a "i'm down ___lbs" post or a picture to track my progress- I felt and looked better than I ever had.

I lost 57lbs and I always told myself if I ever lost that much weight, there was NO WAY I was gaining it back.....

I was wrong.

Last year- and currently, I gained back all of my weight. All of it. Every last bit.

& here I am again, calling out for encouragement and a cry for help. I know what it's like to be healthy, and I hate feeling the way I do.

SO! With that being said, Any motivation you'd like to add to my day, please feel free to do so! I have another long journey ahead of me and could def. use it!!

WISH ME LUCK!

Replies

• jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I will be a friend! I am currently in my 2nd month of this new lifestyle. Or shall I say the latest restart of the new lifestyle! I have lost 12 pounds in a month , my current weight is 247. But for some reason the last 4 days have been absolutely TERRIBLE food days! I can almost feel it trying to suck me back into my old habits and that's a little scary! We can do this! :)
  • journey2sugar
    journey2sugar Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you! Like you, I lost weight and gained it all right back. Let's help each other lose it for good!
  • ptbodacious
    ptbodacious Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I hear you. I lost 97 pounds over the course of two years. Then I lost my 26-year old son and completely lost interest in the whole world. 18 months later I've put 85 pounds back on and am on Day 2 of getting my act back together. I hope we can do this - I now need a knee replacement and must lose 40 pounds to even consider doing that. I haven't really set any other goals - just concentrating on logging my food for now.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    thanks for letting us know to be cautious, I lost over 40 lbs 3 years ago and I have gained back 15 of it, lost it again and here lately gained 15 again, I am down 5 and will get that 10 off. I hate that I gained weight back, it is miserable. I am sure I could have gained all of it back but kept with MFP and logged even though I was logging 600 to 800 over most days so lets go again we can do this!