35 Pounds Down ... with pics

Options
emmaleigh47
emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
Almost 35 pounds down ... doesnt seem like that much. But when you lose 35 pounds of fat without losing muscle, 35 pounds looks like sooo much more! I am sooo much happier, healthier, and overall just a better person.

Check out the pics on my blog...
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/emmaleigh47

Replies

• melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm in the Milwaukee area! I'm down to working on my last 14 or so pounds and those are getting hard! It's so great to see pictures of someone else working hard too it makes me want to keep working too!!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    The smile grows in every picture ;) Super work! Keep it up!
  • alteredimagination
    Options
    Wow! Awesome! You must be so proud!!! Grats! Keep up to inspirational work!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you Em...you look FABULOUS :)
  • AngelaAbbott391
    Options
    Good job :)
    Keep up the work, and when it gets tough, just think how happy you'll be in the end :D
  • JessieGurl
    JessieGurl Posts: 27
    Options
    Girl, you look awesome! :-) great job!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! I'm so proud of you ; ) and I hope your so proud of yourself!
  • cobes24
    cobes24 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look mahvelous!!! Great work!!
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    i like the one in the rain running lol you look like really peaceful and happy :) like you really enjoyed it =]
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    You have already come so far, you look fantastic!!! Way to go :flowerforyou:
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    You look amazing..keep up the great and fantastic work!!!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    you look awesome. your hard work is definitely paying off. what an inspiration you are. wowwwwww
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    i like the one in the rain running lol you look like really peaceful and happy :) like you really enjoyed it =]

Suprisingly enough I was peaceful. That was the halfway point of my second half marathon in the pouring rain -- which then turned over to sleet and then snow! I write a whole blog post about it ... it was my PR and I have been chasing how I felt during that race for a while. It was the first race pic I ever bought! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!